[SEVEN]

[Millennium Falcon]

Han had been watching over the control's for a while with Chewbacca, but Amara decided he needed a break. So now she was with Chewbacca resting her boot's on Chewbacca's lap as well as laying her head back in the seat.

A jolt of the ship, shook her awake slightly, but now enough to fully get her attention. Her eyes closed shut once again, but she wasn't able to fully drift off after feeling Chewbacca shake her awake.

"Chewbacca stop." Amara told him once, but he loud roars afterwards alerted her that something must have been wrong. Once she fully opened her eyes, she looked out to see that they were sitting in the vastness of space.

Looking down at the coordinates right after, she realized that they were suppose to be Alderran. Only the planet wasn't there. That's when she remembered everything.

She had been so angry with Obi-Wan, that she completely forgot the fact that Alderran had been destroyed by the Death Star, along with Bail Organa, and all of his people.

"Han get in here!" Amara called to him quickly, seeing him walk inside of the room looking at the vastness of space. It seems her voice had sparked worry in others, because soon after Luke along with Obi-Wan had entered the room.

"What's going on?" Han wondered, trying to figure out where they were right now.

"This is Alderran. These are the coordinates for the planet." Amara pointed to the coordinates he had inputed earlier.

"Okay well...where the hell is the planet?" Han trying to put together what was happening, yet it just wasn't clicking in his head. Amara groaned in frustration, irritated that she had to continue trying to explain what was happening.

"The planet was destroyed. We are too late!" Amara slammed her hands down. She knew how this planet was destroyed, she knew everything.

"How was the planet destroyed! This doesn't make sense!" Han leaned over looking at a map of the galaxy.

"It's been destroyed by the Empire." Obi-Wan finished noticing Amara's head look down in sadness knowing that because she was part of the empire, she would now be responsible for the deaths of all of these people.

All that blood was on her hands.

"That's impossible it would take thousands of ships with more firepower than-" Han started but Amara was quick to cut him off.

"You don't know the Empire Han..." Her head raised looking directly towards him. He was slightly taken aback now inching closer.

"-and you do?" He questioned her seeing her immediately stop talking. She couldn't say anything. It would be too much for him to really understand.

The two of them were still bickering with each other while the others could only sit back and listen. Obi-Wan on the other hand had noticed something that gained his attention outside.

"There's another ship coming in from the left." Obi-Wan quickly said. The bickering immediately stopped and all eyes were outside. Amara's eyes scanned the area to the left to confirm, noticing it was a TIE fighter flying near.

"It's a TIE fighter. If they notice us they will not hesitate to fire at the ship and kill us all!" Amara sighed at how this was all turning out.