Please Come Back {Ventus x Reader}

(Y/n)- your name
(N/n)- nick name
(H/l)- hair length
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

Enjoy your story with Venny boy.
Plus shout out to AudreyVanHoose  for suggesting this. Please read the ending note.
Enjoy Kittens~!!
----------------------------------------------

Those days long ago. Oh, how they were filled with happiness. I bet that's what you're dreaming about, right?
~*~

One day there was this girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes. She knew her purpose in this world, but would soon forget. You might be thinking what could make this girl forget her purpose. Well a boy course.
~*~
I was abandoned on some world. My parents hated me, and I was glad to be away from them. One thing I didn't like was to be alone. I noticed a building in the distance, and made my way there. Half way there, it began to rain. Along with that, my 'parents' thought it'd be nice to start me for a week, so I didn't have much energy. As soon as it began to rain, I collapsed from exhaustion, but not before I could see a boy running towards me. 'Those eyes, they're so breath taking.' That was the last thought I had before I passed out
~*~

I soon found out that boy was named Ventus, and we became good friends. I stayed with him and Master Eraqus, along with Aqua and Terra, and trained with them. After I arrived, I soon found out I could wield a key blade. It was called 'Eternal Sleep'. How ironic. I had been not even a couple weeks, and Ventus and I were practically inseparable.
"Hey (y/n)!!! Over here!" Ventus called me over to him.
"Hey Ventus!! How ya doing?"
"Hey! What'd I tell you? Call me Ven!" The blonde scolded me.
"Sorry. I forgot." I responded while giving him a sheepish smile as well as rubbing the back of my neck.
"Hmm! Hey can I call you (n/n)?" The blonde tilted his head to the side and gave me puppy dog eyes.
"Aww! I could I say no to you Venny!" I jumped the boy and started rubbing my cheek against him. Not before noticing a slight blush on his face.
"H-hey!! D-don't c-c-call m-me Venny! A-and c-can you g-get off me!!" The boy had a mad blush on him.
"Aww!! You're so cute when you stutter!"
~*~
"Man, I was a hand full, wasn't I Ven?"
"You remember that night amongst the stars, right? When we made our promise?"

~*~
Ven and I were watching a meteor shower, pondering on the future.
"Hey (n/n)?" I hummed in reply.
"What do you think will happen to us in the future?" Ven had a serious expression spread across his face. Also you could see a slight emotion of fear in his eyes.
"Well, Ven, if you must know. I plan on being with you, together." This made the blonde extremely happy, but little did he know what I really meant.
"Yea me too. I don't think I could see my life without you."
"Alright then it's settled!" Ven got confused.
"What's settled?"
"Aww! You're so cute when you're confused!" I then began rubbing my cheek against his and hugging the life out of him.
"I mean I promise to always be with you if you always promise to be with me!" At that point I pulled away.
"Alright! I promise!" He put his hand over his heart.
"Pinkie promise?"
"Pinkie promise!"
"Alright then! Oooo, look Ven!" I pointed to a shooting star.
"I wish for us to always be together." I began.
"And never be apart." Ven finished.

~*~
"That was something wasn't it. Now look at us. I guess you could say that we kept our promise. Man, our future was unexpected."

~*~
"Ven!! Don't go!! You promised!!" I yelled trying to get Ven's attention.
"(Y/n)."
"Aqua! How could he leave?" I tried hard not to cry, but I couldn't stop. Aqua came and hugged me.
"It's ok (y/n). We're gonna find him. Of course after this, passes. But don't worry we will find him, and get a good scolding from me for making you cry." We fell to the floor, me crying into Aqua's shoulder. She was the only one who knew how I felt about Ventus. 'Ven please be ok. I'm gonna find you. Even if it's the last thing I do.'

                                ~*~
"You know, I still don't forgive you for leaving. I mean, look at where you are now."

                                ~*~
"Ven!"
"(Y/n)!" We ran towards each other, and I began crying into his shoulder.
"Ven! Why'd you leave. You promised. You could've been hurt. You... You promised." I cried harder into his shoulder. My words slurred by my sobs.
"Shh. I know. I know. I'm sorry. I was too busy thinking about Terra." His grip tightened around me. He hid his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his tears on my neck.
"I'm sorry. I am so so sorry for leaving you (n/n). I really am. I am really sorry."
Aqua and Terra just stood away from us, and they had a sad smile upon their features.

                                ~*~
"I was so happy when I saw you. I just wanted to be in your embrace forever."

                                ~*~
Vanitas came behind me and I didn't see him. It was too late for me.
"(N/n)!! Behind you!!" Ventus began sprinting towards me, but I just put on a sad smile. Vanitas had knocked me out before I knew it. I was lying on the ground.

After awhile I began to wake up and I saw Ven on Aqua's back.
"Oh my god. Aqua!! What happened?!"
I began running towards the two.
"I'm sorry (y/n), but it seems he is going to be asleep for awhile."
"No. I wasn't there to protect him. I-I couldn't p-protect him." I broke down crying. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to.

                                ~*~
"After that I went every where looking for a way to wake you up. Until I found Sora. There something about him that reminded me of you, and my theory became true once I saw Roxas. Man are you smart Ven." I began to giggle a little. "He looks a lot like you." I got up from my corner and approached where Ven was. "You look so cute when your sleeping. I found Aqua, Terra too. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you again." The door began to open.
"There you are (y/n). I've been looking for you."
"Hey Sora."
"Still talking to him, aren't you?" I nodded my head in response.
"We think we found away to wake him up." I was shocked and excited at the same time.
"Really?!" Sora nodded his head in response with a kind smile on his face.
"I'll be out here when you're ready to hear." He left after that.

"You hear Ven! You get to wake up! Well I gotta go, but before I do." I kissed his forehead, and began to wiser in his ear.
"I love you Ventus and I always will."  I left the room to go find Sora.

Ventus began to smile.
"You know I never got to tell you. I love you too... (Y/n)."
----------------------------------------------
Angel- Man Ventus! You do look cute when you sleep!
Ven- I know I do.
Sora- *glares holes into Ven
Ven- umm Angel? Can you tell Sora to stop?
Angel- Aww! Sora's jealous.
Sora- I am not.
Angel- Then why are you pouting?
Sora- *turns head away
Angel- *hugs Sora and makes him look at me.
You know I like you right?
Sora- Then why were you-
Angel- I was joking! He's AudreyVanHoose   Right Ven?
Audrey- You damn right!! He's mine's!!!! *glares daggers at me. *I shiver in Sora's arms
Angel- Sora protect me!!
Sora- *hugs me tighter and glares at Audrey
Ven- Audrey!!! *runs to Audrey and picks her up and spins her
Angel- Aww look at the cute couple.
Sora- but not as cute as us
Angel- damn right!!
Sora- well hope you enjoyed Kittens.
Angel- *sweat drop. That seems so out of character for you.
Sora- *looks down and grins while still hugging me.
Angel- *sighs dreamily. What you do to me Sora.
Sora- * smirks. And what's that?
Angel- Well with that Cerulean Angel signs off!! Until next time!! Syanara Kittens!! *avoids awkward situation
Sora- Aww I wanted more screen time with my Angie!! *pouts