Remember Me {Ben Tennyson x Reader}

(Y/n)- your name
(C)- color of choice

I noticed that there weren't many Ben X reader stories so here is a one shot! I plan on writing a full on story later but first I need to finish watching omniverse.
Enjoy Kittens~
--------------------------------------------
It's been five years since I've been in Bellwood. I had just moved into my new apartment and decided to walk around. 'It hasn't changed much.' I thought.

I remember when I was ten, and my parents thought it would be a great idea to spend my summer break with the Tennyson family. I had known them since I was young and Ben and I were inseparable. It was an awesome summer to say the least. We went around fighting aliens and having fun. Not to mention spending time with my second family. It all went to shambles when we came back and my parents told me we were moving. They thought it would be a good idea spending my summer with them since I wouldn't get to see them again. I didn't want to leave, but I had to.

The day after, I left. I said bye to Grandpa Max, Gwen, and lastly, Ben. I didn't want to leave my best friend and partner in crime, but I had to. And here I am, in Bellwood, five years later. Man, how time passes.

I walked around Bellwood, reminiscing on my past, when I came across Max's plumber shop. I held back a laugh and entered, hoping to see them. The place was deserted, so I decided to do some detective work. I looked around the shop until I came across a secret entrance to a super cool secret base kinda thing. There were aliens everywhere and I stood there in awe. 'I should have known Max would do something like this.'

"What are you doing here?" A masculine voice called out. I looked at him, and he had chocolate brown hair, piercing green eyes, a green and black shirt with the number ten on it, brown cargo pants, and green, black, and white shoes. He seemed familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I had seen him. He was also super cute.

"Hey! I'm looking for someone called Max Tennyson. Is he around?" I asked the boy. He looked at me weirdly.

"Yea he is. How do you know him?"  The boy asked curiously.

"I'm an old friend of his." I answered back giving and closed eyed smile. The boy, who previously had his hands begins his back, put out his left hand to show me to him. That's when I noticed what was on his wrist.

"The omnitrix!" I was shocked that the cute boy standing in front of me was my long lost best friend.

"How do you know?" I jumped on him and hugged him. He seemed shocked by the answer and called out for Grandpa Max and someone named Rook, who both came immediately.

Ben somehow managed to release himself from my grip and held me at arms length.

"Who are you and how do you know Granpa Max and about the omnitrix?! Are you some crazed fangirl?!" He looked terrified. I somehow managed to escape his grip and started laughing loudly.

"Me!! A f-fangirl of y-yours?! You are hilarious Tennyson!" I started pointing at him and laughing so hard I was on the ground.

"Oh you kill me Tennyson!" The boy just looked at me utterly confused. Once I calmed down, which took awhile, Grandpa Max came over to me. He looked me up and down, until he grabbed my right wrist.

"Lift up your sleeve."

"Do we really have to do this formality? You could ask me about my name and choose to believe it's me." I said while showing a stoic face.

"I know. I just want to know if you still have the mark." I gave him a dead panned expression and just stared at him before getting out of his grip. See I have this mark on my right arm that give me these powers. It's pretty cool.