0.1 + airport

+

a/n: enjoy *heart emoji*

__

__

|violet|

"do you really have to go? it's going to be boring around here with you gone" my roommate, blake, whined.

blake is my roommate a.k.a one of my closes friends and she is in fact a girl. people think she is a boy by her name, but what about blake lively?

"it's only for one month. i have to go" i chuckled while packing my suitcases

it's the end of september, meaning hockey season already started. i have to stay with my brother for a whole month since we're "family".

yeah, my brother is brandon prust. he is currently playing for the vancouver canucks all the way in canada.

the problem is i don't live in canada. i live in california since after all i was born there.

your probably thinking, how is she born there if she is the sister of brandon prust who was born in canada?

well, brandon and i are half siblings. we have the same dad but different mothers.

i just turned nineteen in august and i have one brother that is twenty-two and a sister that is twenty-one both from my moms side.

i am the only kid of my moms side that has a different father.

then of course my dad's family side and my other siblings i rarely talk to. i mainly just keep in contact with brandon and my dad.

brandon wants me to visit him in vancouver for a month because he really wants to see me.

"don't miss your flight" she said while handing me my backpack.

"thanks, and i won't" i smiled.

after i was done packing, it was time to go. i had a flight for the night time. my place took off at eleven o'clock and it was already nine-thirty.

"when was the last time you saw your brother?" blake asked right when we got inside her car and drove off to the airport.

"hm, when i graduated high school so about a year and a half ago?" i estimated.

"are you close with him?"

"i guess you can say that. he's the only sibling from my dad's side that wanted to visit me and see me in any chance he got"

"maybe because your the youngest and a girl so he's gotta protect you" blake added and i shrugged.

"maybe"

we got to the airport about twenty minutes later. man, i just wanted to sleep through this plane ride.

"how long is the flight?" she asked as she took my suitcase out from her trunk.

"about four to five hours, i'll be there at around three in the morning" i groaned and she laughed.

"that's what you get for booking a flight at night"

"i get dizzy when i fly when it's daytime" i defended myself.

"you should be going now, see you in a month" she stated and pouted while hugging me.