0.6 + carnival complications

+

a/n: i mean, who doesn't like overprotective and jealous boys?

__

__

|violet|

it was around nine o'clock in the morning when brandon, maripier, and i arrived at the carnival. the carnival didn't open until twelve o'clock, but brandon wanted us to help set up with the staff members.

the weather was great as well. the sun was out making it super sunny and it wasn't cold at all.

 the sun was out making it super sunny and it wasn't cold at all

i was just hoping my white converse don't get dirty at all.

"are you going to leave your jacket in here or are you going to carry it?" brandon asked when he was about to lock his car

"leave it in here, i'll just get it when it turns cold" i shrug.

the three of us continue walking through the parking lot until we reach the entrance of the carnival.

you could see staff members carrying chairs and boxes with decorations inside.

people were still hanging up some lights and cleaning their booths and stands as we walked by.

"good to see you finally showed up" i heard someone say behind me. the three of us turned to see ben and bo smiling at us.

"it seems like everyone talks to my sister more than me now" brandon said to ben.

"she is nicer" bo admitted and maripier laughed loudly, causing brandon to shake his head in disapproval.

"very funny" brandon fake laughed while crossing his arms. "why don't you go back to hanging posters up"

bo and ben just chuckled and walked away. everyone just loves messing with brandon because he has anger issues and it's funny when we trigger it.