0.5 + girlfriend?

+

a/n: MY BABY IS SO CUTE OMG THE FEELS !

__

__

|violet|

it's thursday! meaning maripier and i are going shopping while brandon is stuck at practice all day.

the main thing i have to do is look for an outfit to wear when we go to the club tomorrow.

"it's cold, take your hair out of that ponytail" maripier suggested as we got out of the car and began walking to the entrance of the mall

i took my hair out and left it down. unusually, my hair happened to be super straight which is odd.

"now, time to do my most favorite thing in the world" maripier cheered. "shop!"

throughout the first two hours the two of us went to lots of stores that maripier thought looked good.

let me tell you, let the girl do what she wants or else they'll be trouble coming your way.

before we went to the food court, i had gotten new white converse and bought a white halter top.

maripier, on the other hand, practically got everything from each store. she already had six bags filled with clothes and accessories.

"i want pizza" she told me as we walked to the food court.

"there's a pizza place over there" i said, pointing to a little indoor restaurant.

we hungrily walked to the place and got seated at a booth along a window view. this place looked good.

"hello, i'm danny and i'll be your server" a guy came up to us. "what would you two like to drink?"

"coke" i told him.

"iced water with lemon" maripier simply said and he nodded while writing that down.

"and if you two are ready to order i am happy to get your food started right now"

mairpier and i looked up at each other and mentally knew what were both going to get.

"can we get a large pizza with one half filled jalapeños and the other half with pineapple" i explained to danny.

"alright, would you like pepperoni as your choice for both sides?"

"yea" maripier said to him.

with that being said, he walked away and started to make our food. the good thing about this restaurant is that there is a an opening to the kitchen and you can see them cooking your pizza from a distance.

after about five minutes of waiting, he brought our pizza that was huge. like two minutes before, he got us our drinks.

"what else are you going to get here?" maripier asked while taking a sip of her water.