0.3 + sleepover

+

__

__

|violet|

i woke up to the sun shining down on me. i should have close the curtains last night before i went to bed.

i looked to my side and saw my phone. quickly, i grab it and check my notifications.

there were about twelve missed calls from brandon and eighteen text messages from him.

he's gonna be mad.

following that, i got up and walked to the bathroom next door and found the extra toothbrushes jake told me about.

after i brushed my teeth, i fixed my hair nicely and put it into a side braid. i'm still wearing the dress from last night so i put my jacket on and washed my face a little.

once i was done, i walked silently to the front door to leave after i grabbed my wallet.

i think jake is still sleeping which means i don't have to say anything to him as i leave.

as i was about to grabbed the door handle, i heard a voice which made me jump.

"violet?" i jumped and turned around with my back on the door.

"oh, hey jake" i nervously chuckled and he raised a brow.

might i assure you, he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. he didn't even care what he was wearing.

i saw a tattoo on his shoulder. how come i never noticed that? maybe because every time i see him he has a shirt that covers it.

"where you going?"

"back to brandon's, i should be going" i stated, trying not to stare at his chest.

just kill me now.

"at least have some breakfast" he grinned and walked closer to me. soon enough, he was face to face to me.

"i'm fine" i squeak and opened the door and left.

as i was speed walking out i heard him laugh and walk out. "i was kidding! just tryna mess with you"

i groaned and shook my head. he knew i would get like this. he plays around to much.

"i'm leaving" i called out and he ran out to where i was and finally had a shirt on.

not that i was complaining or anything.

"i'm driving you" he smiled and pulled me to his car once we reached the parking lot.

"you don't have too" i started but he cut me off.

"but i want too"

that being said, the two of us got inside his car and he drove off to brandon's place.

"you know who i ship you with"  he said out of nowhere as he drove and i made a face.

ship? i never would have thought he would say that, ever.

"who?"

"brendan gallagher" he simply stated and i started laughing.

brendan? he played on brandon's team in montreal. i actually never met him before because i never flew out to visit my brother.

i did hear from maripier that brendan and his best friend alex were really good at hockey on got attention from lots of teenage girls.

not me though.