0.4 + i'm not pretty

+

a/n: andre is lovely oops

__

__

|violet|

it's been two days since i went to the arena for brandon's signing thing. luckily, he never made me go to any of his practices until now.

i can't stand doing nothing for so long, all i have to do is sit there and watch and go on my phone. if my phone dies then i'm pretty much screwed.

maripier is leaving back to montreal in a week and to be honest she's the only one i like hanging out with.

even though she's like ten years older than me, she still acts my age and can be really fun.

"can you try not to drool on my seat, thanks" brandon said as he drove to the arena for practice.

i was only closing my eyes since it is six-thirty in the morning and i really would've enjoyed sleeping on my bed.

"i don't drool" i snapped at him. when i'm tired i get moody.

i hung onto my jacket tighter as he pulled up to the ice rink. it was cold and it rained hard last night.

i need the sun again.

"get out" brandon simply said as he parked the car

wow, thanks for saying that so generous to me. your so kind.

the two of us went inside the building and made our way to the locker room. once we made it, i told him i was going down to the ice.

i didn't wanna see the boys in the locker room. what if they were naked?

i made my way down the rink and sat right next to the glass in front of the ice and waited for their practice to begin.

"your violet, right?" a brunette hair girl with pretty eyes said to me and sat down next to me.

"uh yeah, how did you know?" i asked awkwardly and she giggled.

"my husband told me to sit next to you, he says you are related to brandon prust" she explained.

"he's my brother"

"really? you both don't look alike" she tilted her head and i chuckled.

"who's your husband?" i questioned.

"ryan miller"

"i should've asked this in the beginning, what's your name?" i blushed.

"it's alright, i'm noureen"

she didn't seem like any other normal person. i've noticed her from somewhere but i don't know where.

"you look so familiar"