0.2 + dinner with the team

+

a/n: andre burakovsky is life

__

__

|violet|

"should i wear this or this?" maripier asked me while pulling out a white laced dress in one hand and a black lace dress on the other.

"black one for sure, the colors better when it's dark" i gave her a thumbs up and she nodded.

"what are you going to wear? i can help you pick something out" she said to me.

"i'll probably wear jeans with a shirt. go with the basic look"

"no, no, no" she shook her head and dragged me to my room. "you need to look amazing tonight, your gonna be with his team"

"half of his team practically, and what's the point? it's not like i'm dating any of them" i laughed.

"you never know, maybe you'll develop feelings with one of the rookies" she grinned at me.

"why one of the rookies?"

"they are closer to your age, of course" she chuckled and opened my closet. "let's see what we got in here"

she would often pull out dresses and either shake her head or nod it. she's a very picky person.

a few minutes later she jumped and pulled out a black dress with some beige high heels.

"wear this!" she threw the dress at me and pushed me into the bathroom.

it took me a while to get the dress on since there was a lot of little straps around my stomach but i eventually put it on.

"i didn't even know i had this" i say while putting on the heels.

"it's so pretty!" she clapped.

"and brandon won't approve" i fake cheered and she shook her head.

"he better because your wearing that tonight, even if he doesn't approve" she demanded. "tomorrow i'm taking you shopping, you have a lot to learn"

with that being said, she walked out of my room to get ready. we still had about a half an hour till we leave.

i quickly did my hair and applied a little makeup and grabbed my phone and my little small coach wallet with my money and other stuff in there.