Character List: Who is Who

Just wanted you to know who is who...sorry if you think its not necessary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Main girl: Lui Cee kay

Main guy: Li Meng-chi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lui Cee kay-nickname Kay

Only granddaughter of Lui Chow-also was raised by her grandfather. Mother passed away during birth. She is an executive of LC enterprise next to her grandfather and aunts, also open up her own clothing and jewelry enterprise called CK Designs & Medicine -note no one outside her family knows that she owns CK Designs & Medicine which makes medical devices all over the world and she does her own jewelry and clothing line.  Still in her 1nd year of University.

Cee kay's Family

Grandfather - Mr. Lui Chow owner of LC enterprise which works with jewelries, stones, hotels, planes, restaurants all over the world. His business's home base is in Toronto, Canada. Has three daughters, but at the same time very traditional.

Uncle Chun (known as Chun Woo) - is as old as Mr. Lui Chow, but likes to be called "Uncle", been working for Mr. Lui for all his life. They are as close as brothers. He also owns part of the LC enterprise. 

Aunty Jade- Lui Jade working undercover as a top house maid at Mr. Li's house. Was close friends with the deceased Mrs. Li Chao.

Aunty Ruby- Lui Ruby an executive in LC enterprise.

Cousin Min Ru (aunty ruby's son) - also an executive at LC enterprise. Grew up with Cee kay, Feng Chu Ying, and Xu Fu ping.  

Mom - Lui Pearl- had an affair while studying abroad in south Korea as a scholarship student at 'Sk Top Luxury University' and came home pregnant with Cee kay, and passed away.

Dad - unknown, only knows that he lives in south Korea and went to the same university.

C-kay's friends

Feng Hana - daughter of a businessman who owns the most famous malls, own more than sixty all over the world, very rich. She is an only child and mother died during birth and so father is very protective of her. She is easy going but hides her fortune so that her friends can be her true friends and not just after her money. Grew up with neighbors Lui Cee kay, Lui Min ru, Xu Fu ping.

Hana's Father- Mr. Feng Ku Chu-has about 6o malls open all over the world. Self-made business man. Close friend with the Lui and Xu family.

Xu Fu ping (nickname Fu Fu) - only daughter of a business woman who owns the largest hotel chain in all of Asia. Her mother is very into her daughter's life because the mother grew up poor and work her way up in the business world. Fu fu is easy going but also hids her fortune, because she wants to find a true friend and boyfriend that won't be after her money. Father is died due to car accident.  Grew up with neighbor Lui Cee kay, Lui Min ru, and Feng Hana.

Fu fu's mother - Mrs. Xu Ping- owns about 50 hotels in all of Asia, all five stars or more. Close friends with the Lui and Feng family. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Meng chi - nickname Meng

Oldest son of Li Chang, raised with his two cousins Pang Ying chi and Choi Ah peng, they are all being prepared to take over K2C. Meng chi is playboy that likes to have more than one girlfriend that only lasts for the longest of 10 days. Very smart. Going to the richest school that his parents help sponsor called SK Top Luxury University.

Meng-chi's family

Dad - Mr. Li Chang - owns huge company with two friends/brother-in-laws, that works in computers and computer chip, and also making soaps and perfume called K2C Enterprise.

Mom - Mrs. Li Chao - she pass away and was the sole heir to the soap and perfume enterprise, passing it onto her husband and his friends to help it expand.

Grandmother - Mrs. Li Chong - is very strict old fashion and comes from old money from making traditional clothes company (teaches students how to do this), as well as a noodle company, and help her son and friends start the computer and computer chip enterprise.

Aunty Ping Ping- married to Uncle Keng

Aunty Chu Chu- married to Uncle Ching

Sister - Li Wei - sickly since childhood with chronic Asthma, very kind to others, and is training to take over the family business from her grandmother.

Cousins - Pang Ying chi  and Choi Ah peng

Meng's friends/cousins and mr li's brother-in-laws/friends/ business partners

Mr. Choi Keng - comes from old money as well, his family owns tofu and soy sauce company. He grew up with Li Chang and Pang Ku Ching. Married Li Chang's oldest sister Ping Ping.

Keng's Son - Choi Ah peng – a playboy who likes to play around with any women that is beautiful but as soon as people start to find out about his relationships he ends it, the longest his relationship he has ever had is one week. In his mind no women can say no to him.

Keng's Wife - Mrs. Li Ping ping - is Li Chang's oldest sister. She is very nice wants more children but couldn't due to medical problems, with her eggs not being viable anymore she only has her son Ah peng.

Mr. Pang Ku Ching - friend and brother-in-law to Li Chang married his younger sister Chu chu.  Grew up together with Li Chang and Choi Keng. Comes from a traditional tea making family, who owns a tea plantation. Ku ching knows he can't have kids so he loves Ying chi as his very own.

Ku Ching's Son- Pang Ying chi- very charismatic and also very focus on the traditional tea making due to his mother not having a daughter and so he tries to do things she likes, but he is also a playboy. The only catch is that he doesn't have relationships. He knows that Ku ching isn't his biological father but he is his "real" father at heart.

Ku Ching's Wife - Mrs. Li Chu chu - is Li Chang's youngest sister. She is very nice, wants a daughter but Ku Ching had accident and can no longer have children, her son Ying chi is actually not Ku ching's son but her past lover that passed away, only family knows this.