Chapter 1: It is time

[19 years later-Seoul Korea International Airport]

~Flight 4267 Toronto, Canada landing in Seoul Korea has arrived~

"Where is she," Aunty Ruby asks impatiently as she looks to and fro to see if she could spot me.

"The flight just got here, it's got to take a while for her to get to the terminal," Aunty Jade says.

"But mom is right Aunty Jade she should be here already," Cousin Minru says, looking anxious as his mom is, "What if something happen, you know gramps is going to go ballistic."

"Don't say that, now you're getting me worried," Aunty Jade says.

"Hmm...if I knew you would all worry, I wouldn't have caught the early flight and came on the schedule one instead," I laugh from behind them.

They all turn around so fast that Cousin Minru had to catch his mom, Aunty Ruby.

"Cee kay, why didn't you call and tell us, you had us worried," Aunty Jade scolds as she genteelly slaps my arm.

I laugh even harder when I was suddenly embraced and lift into the air and spun around. "Haha...Minru put me down. I'm getting dizzy," I laugh out as I gently slap him in the arms.

He sets me down and says, "You really want the old geez to all have a heart attack huh?"

"Never, and I already called gramps to let him know that I caught an earlier flight, I thought that he told you guys already," I reply.

"What!" all three of them exclaims.

"I knew it, that was why he was laugh when we were leaving he was playing a trick on us," Minru says.

"It's okay you can yell at him when we get home, man it is good to be home though," I reply.

We grab my luggage and head home. On the way to the car my Aunty Jade asks, "How was your trip to Thailand and Canada?"

"It was better than plan; my pearl farm is making twice as much this year than last year. And so has my jade production, and the business in Canada is also blooming making more than half this year, not only that but the research team I have there is developing a new drug that will help with asthma," I told them.

"That's great," Aunty Ruby says.

We get to the limo and the driver opens the door and we get in, as he puts my luggage into the trunk. We drive home as I am taking a little nap. Suddenly I am gently shaken awake and see Minru, and say, "Oh...are we here already?"

"Yeah...come on I can see gramp's already at the door there waiting for you," he teases.

I laugh with him as we get out of the limo and head towards the door, and to no one's surprise there was gramps waiting at the top of the steps for us.

"Gramps," I yell as I semi-run to give him a hug.

"What took you so long, you know how much I miss you when you leave on your trips, couldn't you just have sent your assistant instead of going for that week?" he whines as he is hugging me and leading me into the house, that is more like a mansion than a house since it has more than 100 rooms. I laugh and hug him back and says, "Gramps, you know I can't do that, you taught me never to leave things that you can do on your own to someone else."

"Humph...well you could have cut your trip shorter," he whines as we enter the living room and sit down.

"Hahaha...you know I did cut it short, by a week too," I remind him.

"I know, but you know I worry," he says.

"I know, and that's why I love you," I told him.

"Humph...you better after all I did to raise you up to be a good and proper girl," he says.