Chapter 2: Meeting Granny Gold

Sorry if it is getting boring...but hope you like it...

We arrive at the 'SK Top Luxury University', a university for the rich; we took the bus so that no one knew we weren't poor or scholarship students as we applied and got enrolled for. We walked to the front gate and there was two guards guarding the gate, one who was opening the gate for the limos and sports cars of the students. While the other one was checking to see if the people in the car were students from the school. We finally got to the gate and were about to go through them when the first guard stops us, "Hey...what do you three think you are doing?"

"Well...we're trying to go to school?" I said.

"Umm...I guess you don't know but this is a spoil rich kid's school," he whispers to us so that no one but us could hear him. I guess he was trying to tell us in a nice way that we didn't look like we belong, and also cover his butt from those 'spoil rich kids' from hearing what he thought about them.

We all laugh, and then I told him, "Umm...we're going to be going to this school."

He looks at us as if we were joking with him.

"Really." Hana says.

"We're the new scholarship students," Fu ping explains.

He still looks like he didn't believe us so I took out our admissions papers and show him.

"Wow...this is the first time I heard of scholarship students here. I thought those spoiled kids wouldn't want to mix with us commoners unless it was for us to serve them. Well...since we will be see each other a lot my name is Wu...if you need anything just tell me," Wu says.

"Thank you so much," I said as he leads us to the side door, "By the way my name is Lui Cee kay, but you can call me Kay."

"Okay," Wu says.

"I'm Feng Hana, but you can call me Hana," Chu ying says.

"Alright," Wu says.

"And I guess I'm last but my name is Xu Fu ping, but you can call me Fu Fu," Fu ping says.

"Alright," Wu says as he opens the side door and adds, "By the end of the day I will have three badges made for you three so that you can just come through this side door instead of having to come up the gate and wait for me or Shu to open the door for you." Wu says.

"Oh...thanks very much," Fu Fu says.

"By the way do you know where the front office is?" I ask.

"Oh...there is no front office you just go to the main office and the assistant principal will have everything you need, I will call the assistant ahead of time so by the time you get there she will be waiting for you. You just head up this road and go to the first building to the left, you will see a sign that says Principals office on the first door on the right when you walk in," Wu says.

"Thanks very much," we all said as we head for the school.

As we were walking to the first build one of the cars pull up and the back window opens and a beautiful girl throws a tissue out and says, "If you like me so much just says so you don't have to sneak into my school just to get a look at me."

"Who is she?" I ask Fu Fu and Hana.

"I don't know, do you?" Fu Fu ask Hana.

"Nope, who are you?" Hana asks the lady.

"WHAT...how can you not know me? Oooohhhh...my gosh," she says as she closes her window as she fans herself and the car begins to move again.

I shrug my shoulders and we keep walking.