Chapter 14: Teasing Granny

Here's another chapter.....hope you all enjoy.

At 7pm everything was done and ready. As we were setting the table when we hear, " Meng chi, Ah peng, Ying chi...dears where are you?"

"In the dining room Granny," Meng chi hollars.

"Boys, what are you doing in the dining room, don't tell me Aunty Sue hasn't fed you yet. When I get her..." Granny Gold rants as she walks through the dining room doors.

"SURPRISE!" we all yell as she looks up.

"Ohmo, you..." Granny stutters.

"Sorry for scaring you Granny. We just wanted to surprise you with some home cooking," Fufu says.

"Oh...how sweet," she says.

"Hey, Granny. You have to compliment us too. We cooked as well," Ah peng proudly announces.

"Is it edible?" Granny says with a question on her face, "Which dish so I can avoid it"

"Granny" Ying chi whines.

"Hehehe...oh, my boys can't even take a little joke. You know how much I love you, even if it taste like shit I will say I love it, " Granny says to calm the two boys down as if they were still five.

"If they feed you shit, I will make them eat shit," Meng chi says with an mischievous look.

"Who will you make eat shit, we will make you eat it instead. Two against one, right Ying chi," Ah peng challenge.

"Yeah," Ying chi agrees.

"Let's see who will win," Meng chi says as he goes around the table to where Ah peng and Ying chi were hugging Granny Gold.

"Now boys," Granny Gold starts to scold.

"Meng, don't hurt the little ones, let's eat. The girls and I have to get going soon. You wouldn't want us to walk home too late now would you," I tease.

"Hmmm," he hums and turns back and pull out the head chair and says, "Granny, for you".

"Wow, you're so whipped," Ah peng teases.

"What was that?" Hana says while looking at Ah peng.

"Nothin," he says as he goes to take his seat.

"Hahaha...now look who's whipped," Ying chi laughs at Ah peng.

"Really," Fufu comments softly.

~Cough~

Ying chi sits down.

"Oh my, are my boys trying to behave. I should take a picture. The last time they behave so well was when they were in elementary school. 'Sigh' Those were the good old days," Granny says softly as she reminisces of the past.

"Granny," all three boys said at the same time with red faces from embarrassment.

"Okay, I'll stop. Let's eat," Granny says.