Chapter 3: Sonnies meets Girls

How will the first meeting go...

They were just standing there looking at us and before anyone could say anything a girl burst in from behind them saying, "Oh...Meng chi, Ah Peng, Ying chi...I didn't know you were coming, I just had to go to the little girls' room."

She then turns a sees us and walks pass the guys and yells, "Who the hell are you? OMG are you drinking my special blend, I made for the 3 Gods (3G), Meng chi, Ah Peng and Ying chi today. Old hag didn't I tell you not to steal my stuff anymore."

She piss me off I grab the pot and all the cups except of one and dump everything into the sink next to the coffee machine, with the one cup of I saved, I walk over to the three guys and bitch that insulted granny, and thrust the cup in front of them and says, "Here taste."

They all look suspicious but did it, "Now," I say while grabbing the bitch roughly by the arm and push her toward the coffee area, "Remake the drink that you supposedly made. If you can't, you're going to have to go down on your knees and crawl over to kiss granny's feet and apologies to her!"

She looks like she was going to rebuke. When I walk over to her and grab her chin roughly and force her back into the counter, "Don't make me hurt you, because I will do it happily," I state in a cold voice.

I could feel her trembling and was going to say more when I was cut off by someone genteelly tugging my arm, I turn to see granny looking concern.  I let go of the bitch and cover granny's hand with my own, as she says, "It's okay."

"No it's not," I says.

"Yeah, Kay is right. It's not right. She was the one that made the huge mess here when we got here this morning and left it here for you to clean up. And to add on more too it, now she just shows up after Kay makes us tea, and starts yelling at you. If Kay didn't do something; I'm sure as hell will," Hana says as she walks over to Granny.

"Yeah...calling granny an 'Old hag', she sure as hell don't have any manners, I mean didn't you learn 'respect your elders' as a child," Fu Fu adds, as she joins us to confront the lady that yelled at granny.

"Who...are you to yell at me," the lady stammers.

"We're her granddaughters," I state as I gentle squeeze granny's hand again.

"Yeah," both Hana and Fu says as they each reach out with their hand to comfort granny.

"Well...what are you poor people doing here, if you're not a student or workers here, you can't be in here even to visit," she says snottily, trying to compose herself.

Before we could say anything, one of the good looking guys says, "Ah Pi is it true you made a mess for Granny Gold to clean?"

He said that in such a calm way that it scared me because his face looks totally different, it looks like he was going to kill you happily. But the lady name Ah Pi didn't seem to see the look and tries to turn on her charms on and goes around us and clings to his right arm, and says in such a sweet voice that it made me sick, "Only because she seems to be doing nothing all day, and look bored, so I didn't think it was fair for me to go to class and work hard here, while she just sat and did nothing so I helped her find some work to do. That's all Meng."

"It's okay," granny says, but not to us, but the good looking guys. Which got me all confuse.

Suddenly the guy name Meng chi grabs her chin and pushes her to the floor and bends down so that they were face to face and says in a cold voice, "You're dead!"

"W...h...y?"  Ah pi stammers.

He walks over to us and pulls granny out of our hold and into his and says, "She isn't just a called granny gold because she is old, it's the name I gave her as my nanny-mother that raised me."

"And me," one of the other good-looking guys also adds.

"And me, you chose the wrong person to pick on. The only reason she would come here is to be close to us. Get ready, because you know what will happen to you when we put that label on you," the last of the guys adds, as he steps over her and hugs granny and says, "Sorry we weren't here to protect you, like you do us."

"Oh...Ah Peng...you worry too much...just because I look old doesn't mean I am, I feel young at heart every time I see you, Meng chi, and Ying chi," Granny gold says as she pats Ah peng's face.

Ah pi literally crawls over to granny and grabs her feet and begs, "Please granny, help me, please. I didn't know."

Before granny could say anything, "Let go of granny's feet you're dirtying them, you trash," Ying chi says.

She let go quickly, and you could see her mascara running down her face. "Get out!" Meng chi yells.

She scrambles to get out of the room, as soon as she got out granny scolds, "That was so unnecessary."

We all try to look all innocent, as I step up and grab granny's hands and says, "But granny it was well deserved. You can't get mad at that can you? We just don't want you to get taken advantage of by ugly-hearted people."

"Yeah...you know we love you at first sight right?" Hana adds as she also comes up and pats granny's hands.

"Oh...don't be mad at us granny...please...Kay will make you more tea..." Fu Fu adds.

"Hahaha...okay...okay...you sure know how to sweet talk. And I really would like another cup of tea," she says.

We laugh together when the guy name Meng says, "Granny who are these girls, they said they were your granddaughters, but I thought you said you had no family left."

Granny chuckles and leads everyone to the sitting area as I go make some more tea for us, and she says, "Oh...they just became my granddaughters today, the one on my left is Feng Hana, the one on my right is  Xu Fu ping, and the one making us tea is Lui Cee kay," she then introduce them to us as, "And these guys are my sonnies I raise them since they were in diapers, the one on the right is Li Meng chi, the one in the middle is Choi Ah Peng and the one on the left is Pang Ying chi."

We all say "hello" to each other but from the look on the guys' faces, you could tell you that they were suspicious of who we were and how come we got close to granny so quickly.  I call for Hana and Fu Fu to help grab the tea for everyone. As soon as we sit down and start to enjoy our tea, Meng chi asks, "So how come you're here?"

"Oh...today is our first day here," I explain to them.

"So what company does your parents own? And are you all friends or are you related to each other?" Ah Peng asks.

Hana, Fu, and I all look at each other and smile as Hana says, "We're scholarship students."

"No, we're not related, but we did grow up together," Fu explains.

"Why? Are you curious?" I ask.

"Hmm...never heard of scholarship students coming to this school ever," Meng says with an even more suspicious look on his face than before.

"Yep," I answer, looking right at him so I wouldn't look like I was trying to hide something from them, as I drink my tea. I see that they aren't drinking their tea so I ask, "Too hot?" nodding to their cups.

"Oh...yeah," they reply as they quickly grab their cups and begin to sip it, "Hmm...this is delicious," Meng chi says with a surprise look on his face.

"Hmm...I've never had anything like this," Ah Peng adds as he quickly takes another sip.

"Heavenly," Ying chi exclaims.

I laugh, "Thanks."

"Of course, you haven't, it's Kay's special blend called 'Caffeinated tea time'," Fu explains.

"So you still haven't answer my question," Ah Peng press.

'Damn' I thought to myself, I was hoping they would get side track by the tea conversation, but I guess they didn't.