Chapter 10: Moving in?

Happy reading...
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😉

I couldn't believe my ears; did he just say that.
"Excuse me, did you just say that?" I ask.
He ignores me and continues, I finally look around and found that we were at one to the cabins that Granny gold told us about yesterday. "Hey are you listening to me," I try again.
Still he ignores me. I look behind me to see what happen to Fu fu and Hana and find that they are also in the same position as I am, sadly being dragged by Ah peng and Ying chi. We get to the door and an elderly old man opens the door and bows while saying, "Young master."
"Send some refreshment to the 3rd library," Meng chi says without stopping.
We go up the stairs and then head into a room that looked more like an office than a library.
"Sit," Meng chi says to me.
"Stop commanding me like a dog. I'm not one," I said to him.
"You sure, you are barking like one all the way here," he comments.
"You..." I started, when I heard from the hallway, "You...deaf ugly dumbass. Let me go." Then I see Ah peng push Hana into room as he walks in after her, and then hear from behind them, "Let go you asshole. You're hurting my hand." And see Ying chi push Fu fu into the room as he comes in and close the door.
"What is wrong with you people. I mean this is a school, why the hell are people treating you like kings?" Hana rants.
"What is with this pulling and pushing. You know you could just have asked instead," Fu fu says.
"Really, we're acing like kings, when did this happen," Ah peng says.
"We did ask before, but seeing how Cee kay doesn't like to listen, we were assuming you would be the same," Ying chi explains.
"Humph...don't but the blame on me. Who told you to demand and not ask?" I retorted.
"I did ask," Meng chi puts in.
"No you don't. You command," I retorted back at him.
"Okay, okay...we're sorry. But lets get to why we brought you here," Ying chi says.
"Okay, what did you guys want?" I Fu fu asks.
"Well, since you're now Granny Golds granddaughter we thought that we should get to know each other more. And from just seeing how 'well' you adapt to coming to school here we thought we should help you adapt," Ah peng says.
"Humph...you all you weren't all high and mighty, we would have been fine," Hana says.
"High and might? What are you saying we are so down to earth," Ying chi says.
"Yeah right. Down to earth my ass," Hana says.
"Hmmm...you ass huh. Why don't you let me check, come over here," Ah peng says with a serious face as he starts to walk toward Hana.
"No, you pervert. Get away from me," she says as she runs to hid behind me.
"You really want to try?" I said calmly.
He looks as Meng chi and he then stops and says, "Okay...okay, I was just joking."
"Okay, lets get to why we brought you here," Meng chi says.
"Okay, hurry up. It's almost time for judo," I said.
"Since you guys don't have a place to stay in school, why don't you girls stay here with us. We have plenty of rooms here. And it would help save you girls some time and money from going back and forth to your apartment. And Granny Gold would see you more often as she is also living here," Meng chi says.
"Live here? I that doesn't sound so good. I mean hello just the first day and I can tell that you three are most likely have a fan club and with those crazy fan girls they might 'kill' us if they find out. So no thank you. I am still too young to die," I said.
"It will be fine today, we said you were with us. No one will mess with you. And Granny Gold would love for you guys to be closer," Meng chi continues.
"But..." I started.
"Just bring your stuff tonight. Unless you want us to go with you?" Meng chi says.
"You wouldn't," I argue back.
"I give you until 8pm tonight or I will personally come pick you up," Meng chi says as he looks straight at me.
I turn to Fu fu and Hana and whisper, "What do you think?"
"No way, how are we suppose to tell Gramps when he finds out," Fu fu whispers.
"Hell no. We don't even know these guys. What if they do things to us when we are here. No way," Hana whispers.
"We are so sorry, but we still don't think that is appropriate. To you men it may be okay. But for us women our reputation is on the line, and excuse us but it is time for us to head to class," I said and pull Fu fu and Hana as we make our way out.
"Hmm...you think you can say no to me huh," Meng chi says to himself.

-----
Your thoughts?  What do you think of Meng chi so far?  Too much? Or just getting there?