Chapter 13: Perv?

I am so sorry for the long wait...work was just crazy this past year...7days a week 10hrs. I was dying. Now that I am done complaining here we go with the next chapters. Hopefully you will all like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Meng chi's cabin and before I could knock on the door, the door opens.

"What took you so long?" Ah ping asks, "Oh...you're not Ying chi."

"Sorry to disappoint you, we can leave if you like?" Fu fu says.

"No...I mean come on in," Ah ping says as he opens the door wider.

We walk in and he says, "We were thinking you girls weren't going to come."

"I said we would come, so why wouldn't we?" I ask.

"Yeah, it for Granny too, who wouldn't come?" Hana asks.

"Woah...don't kill me. I was just saying," Ah ping says with his hand raised up.

Fu fu laughs and says, "You should have stayed quiet, instead of try to get you head bitten off."

"Noted," he says as he smiles as shakes his head.

We follow him to the kitchen.

"Well...we have everything you think you could ever need, to make anything you want," I heard from behind us. We turn and there is Meng chi.

"Welcome, we were getting worried. I was hoping you were coming late because you were packing to move in," he says calmly.

"I told you we are staying where we are. And we had business to do. We don't have free time like you to play around," I said.

"Play...if I was playing I wouldn't be talking to you," he says calmly and smiles as he walks to me and whispers in my ear, "You would already be in my bedroom."

My face went bright red, I shoved him away from me and said, "Perv."

"Perv...what were you thinking. I have a game system in my room. Now who's the perv," he says with a smile.

"You...humph. Whatever," I said as I walk toward the cabinets and fridge to see what we could use and what we couldn't to make dinner for Granny.

"So, what do you guys want to make?" Fu fu asks.

"How about Ox Bone Soup?" we heard from the door.

We turn to see Ying chi coming in carrying grocery bags.

"That sounds good," Hana says.

"Why not Sam gae tang [1], that way we can make one for each of us. I mean there is a lot of little Cornish hens in the fridge," I said as I open the fridge to show the others.

"Wow, you're right," Fu fu says then turns to the guys and says, "Damn how much chicken do you guys need here?"

"Hey, don't look at me, I don't stock the fridge," Ah ping says with his hands held up, while smiling.

"Let's do Sam gae tang since we have the hens," Ying chi says.

"Okay, let's do it," Hana says.

We all start making preparations to make Sam gae tang. As we are doing this I ask Ying chi what did he do that he just got back, he says, "Oh...I just bought some extra toothbrush and combs...you know just in case you girls stay tonight."

"Really, so if we stay tonight. Where will we be sleeping?" Fu fu asks.

"Well...my room is always open for you," Ying chi says to Fu fu and winks.

"I don't think you can handle her," Hana says with a smile.

"I know, I can handle you," Ah peng says to Hana as he smiles at her.

"Pfft...I don't think any of you guys can handle either of them," I laugh.

"You would know," Hana and Fu fu says while smiling at me.

"What do they mean by that?," Ying chi asks me looking anxious.

"They are so amazing, they make me stay up all night long," I said with a smile.

"What!" Ah peng, Ying chi yells in unison.

"Sorry...boys. But that for me to know and you to NEVER find out," I said with a smile.

"Hey, isn't the saying 'for me to know and you to find out'?" Ah peng asks.

"Nope, it's just like how I said it," I said as I continue to finish the preparation for the Sam gae tang. I also notice that they have the ingredients for hwajeon[2], yeongeun jorim[3], sigeumch namul[4], and kongnamul muchim[5]. So I told the girls and we started cooking some side dishes as we wait for the hens to get ready.

Glossary:

[1] - sam gae tang - stuff chicken soup with ginseng (usually stuffed with rice, jujube, and ginseng)

[2] - hwajeon - rice cake pancake with edible flowers

[3] - yeongeun jorim - sweet braised lotus root

[4] - sigeumch namul - seasoned spinach

[5] - kongnamul muchim - season soybean sprouts