The Angelic Devil /Boyxboy/ * Chapter 1 *

New story... Before you read this new story, I like you to know that the setting of the story is in philippines. So the place and some cultures might be unfamiliar with a lot of you but I hope you'll like and please tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Patrick's POV ~

"Patricio!" I groaned as I take off my ear phone. I was listening to some cool rock song 'til I heard my mom shout.

"Patricio! Get your lazy ass out here!" I heard mom scream again.

I better not keep her waiting before she kick my balls. Yup she can do that when she's pissed.

"I'm coming! Jeez woman!" I screamed back.

I finally reached the living room and saw her with our little neighbor who's also my mom's student. Yep, she's a teacher too and her salary is enough for my college education.

"Where were you?" she asked angrily.

"I was in my room" I deadpanned.

"What were you doing in your room?" she asked again as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"masturbating" I replied sternly.

The kid beside her choked upon hearing my word and I tried not to smirk at the little brat.

My mom gasped then glare at me "Jose Patricio Reyes Ruiz!" my mom shrieked "You have no shame!" she looked at her student. What's his name again?

"I'm sorry about my son's potty mouth joshua"

Oh... I remember now, Joshua. And he live right next door. His sister is hot by the way but she's too flirty for my type.

"It's alright Mrs. Ruiz, my brother is the same" he reassured.

My mom turned to me again "behave patricio! Joshua is now my tutor and don't you do anything stupid that will disrupt our tutoring session" she warned me.

I rolled my eyes at her. Did she call me all the way down here just to warn me that?

"is that why you were yelling at me from my room?"

"No" she frowned "joshua was calling from our door and you didn't even bother to open the door for him"

"I didn't hear him, I was too busy jerking off in my room"

She gritted her teeth "JOSE PATRICIO!"

I smirked then enter my room. I turn back on my cellphone and put the earphones attach from it on my ears as I skim for another rock music.

It's weekends so I get to rest in my home. I'll be back at the dorm near my college university by tomorrow at 5 : 30 pm.

We had a halloween party on the university last night and it was a blast. There were a lot of girls, the drinks were fucking awesome and the rest is awesome, though I didn't had the chance to have a fuck last night the supervisor kept an eye on the party. Party poopers.

My stomach growled which indicates that I'm starving and I need to go to the kitchen to get myself a cookie or a sandwich.

I lazily got up from my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

......................................................

Once I reached to the kitchen, I saw my mom's student.

He looked up at me to greet me "um... H-hello kuya(1) patrick" he stammered and ... Is he blushing?

My response was to snort at him and grab a nips candy. I walk passed him not even bothering to share my candy to him. Hah! On your face! Get your own nips.

But then I turn back to him and couldn't help but ask "Where's mom?"

"she's out to buy some snack" he replied.

Hmm... Mom never bother to buy me snacks like that. Oh well... She's always like that since I was a little, she always prioritize her students before me.

"um... Kuya patrick, can I watch tv?" I heard the brat asked.

"you live next door? Why don't you watch tv when you go home?"

He blushed. Probably embarrased.

"deus won't let me watch tv when he's home" he mumbled.

"yeah... As if I care" I said rather harshly.

"um... Can you at least pretend to be nice?" he asked nicely.

"why? Am I too mean?"

he was about to say something when the door opened and my mom enter the kitchen.

"sorry if I took so long joshua, here's your burger" she gave him a burger. Hey! Where's mine?!

"where's my burger?"

she gave me a stern look "are you my student?"

I groaned then left to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

I open the door and was greeted by the brat.

"what do you want?" I growled.

He flinched but then smile sweetly at me "I spare you half of my burger" he said offering me half of his burger.

I eyed it carefully then snatch it from him and close the door harshly at him.

"your welcome" I heard him from outside my room.

Brat. Don't get to close to me...

......................................................

There you have it folks. The first chapter of my new story... I hope you like it and let me know what you think. ^^

By the way "Kuya" is a term to describe a brother, upper classman, and a guy older than you. That's how we call them here in the philippines and for the older girls or older girl siblings, we call them "Ate".