Thoughts

Note: If you haven't seen the episode, "Brittany the Body Snatcher" yet, then you probably may not understand. 😂 But in case you're too lazy to even go watch the episode, I'll be nice and give you a brief summary about it. Basically Brittany overheard these two girls talking about her behind her back during a rehearsal. The girls were saying mean things about Brittany until Alvin stepped up and began to defend Britt. He began to say some nice things about her, making Brittany begin to fall for him. Since then, she began to become nicer to Alvin, making him suspicious. Then some kid (I forgot his name aghh XD) suggested that perhaps an Alien had snatched her body, replacing Brittany with this "nicer" one. Alvin also began to believe that the alien's next suspect was Dave, since he saw Brittany going over to Dave's room (unknown to him, she went to Dave to discuss her feelings for Alvin). So basically there's this whole tying up Dave because they thought the alien had already corrupted him and Brittany having to play along and say that the alien was going to "leave" and such. Tbh it would be better if you see it for yourself because I am hORRIBLE at explaining things.😂 Simonette is my life and soul and I wish the other Chipettes had a bigger role in the ep but oh well.XD I hope you enjoy the story!
•••••••••••••

It was a bright an early morning in the Chipette treehouse. The girls were currently seated around the table as Eleanor was making pancakes for breakfast.

However, it was awfully quiet this morning. Usually Brittany would be jabbering on about something about makeup, fashion, or anything she liked. But today? Brittany's head was on the table as she played with a nearby fork, mumbling to herself. Jeanette and Eleanor gave each other confused looks. Neither knew what has been going on with their sister lately. In fact, these few past days she had unusually been frequently calling Dave, even visiting his house on a daily basis. Heck, she had even cooked for them! When Brittany had asked Eleanor to help her bake cookies, Eleanor had thought she was joking. But Brittany was dead serious.

"And why exactly do you want to bake cookies?" Eleanor had asked her.

"Because I want to bake them just for Al- uh.... All of my friends! Yeah! You know...like Dave, Theodore, Simon, and uh...even Alvin?" Brittany lied, for she had wanted to make these treats ESPECIALLY for Alvin. During that week, Brittany had witnessed a different side of Alvin. A more softer and defending side, which was shown during one of the rehearsals they had. Two girls were throwing negative comments about Brittany and Alvin had begun to talk about how wonderful Brittany's voice is, making her...well...fall for him.

After it seemed like forever, Jeanette finally interrupted her thoughts.

"Um...Brittany? Is something the matter? You've been acting kind of weird lately and..."

Before she could continue, Brittany let out a sigh and sat up straight.

"Girls...there's something I have to tell you..."

The two other Chipettes gathered around their leader and began to listen to her story. From that day at the auditorium to last night's encounter with Alvin and his friend, Kevin.

"It was just really weird! They thought I was some sort of alien!" Brittany huffed, still remembering that moment. "They thought that I 'snatched Brittany's body' and they wanted me to return the 'normal Brittany!' So I just played along with their stupid game." She sighed and turned to her sisters.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you two first. I thought you two would find it weird for ME of all people to become smitten by someone like HIM!"

"Well actually it IS kinda-" Eleanor began to say until Jeanette quickly covered her mouth.

"What Eleanor means is that...well...you could have gone to us for help...b-but Dave is another good option too! Who knows Alvin better than Dave?"