The Couch and The Daana

Twilight is owned by Stephanie Meyers, please support the official release.

Written by Nashmeira S. W.

Edited by EstrellaGrace

Be sure to check out her work. :3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Chapter 5 ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Couch and The Daana ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Dad had just walked out the door and we were all alone again. The brick wall that was Emmett Cullen was still consoling Rosalie and Edward kept glancing over at me. He almost looked like he wasn't breathing, the motions of his chest were so few and far between, and it was very audible when he did breath like it was taking him great effort.

Every glance at me was getting longer and longer until he might as well have just openly stared at me. His eyes bore into me and he seemed to be chewing his bottom lip.

Was he...no.

I fixed him with a very critical look before speaking, this was something that I was now realizing that I had gotten from my dad, I like to call it the look.

"Would you like to take a picture, it'll last longer?" Surprise crossed his perfect face before he turned away. Edward muttered an apology and leaned back on the couch.

"So," Emmett spoke up again. "Bells, think you might want to wrestle some time? Eddie here is no fun because he can read my mind and you look like you might be fun." Rosalie huffed and Emmett wrapped an arm around her, smiling.

At hearing his request Edward's eyes snapped over to look at Emmett and I swear he growled at him.

Growling is not a normal trait for a human. Not that their speed or strength is, but I am just saying that they are definitely not human.

There were low hissing noises coming from the group on the couch but I couldn't tell what they were doing. Emmett seemed to have a very goofy grin on his face as he smiled at me.

Not the normal reaction to stuff like this ether. "Sure Emmett, not like there is anyone else around I can rough house with."

"No!" Edward spat at Emmett.

"No?" I said aloud. Hearing this Edward turned to me.

"You can't! You could get hurt. I.. I won't allow it." He won't allow it. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Last I checked you're not the boss of me."

Boy has an ego on him.

"Bella please, you can't put yourself in danger like that. You might have been able to hold off Rose but you can't put yourself in that position again." He wasn't getting the picture.

"Point in case, there was no Bella holding off Rose. There was Rose trying to hold off me. Besides, what else would you have me do? She broke into my home and because of her, my room is wrecked! Pretty sure she wasn't planning on talking."

"You wrecked your own room." Came a calm, quiet voice from the other side of Emmett.

"What was that blonde? You want a round two," I said standing. The blonde followed suit and before I knew it Edward was in front of me, likewise Emmett was in front of Rosalie, both males holding the two of us back. "because this time I'll move up from your neck and mess up that pretty face of yours."