Wanna Celebrate?

Your POV

I had something I wanted to say to Mark. I was on my way to his house and shaking like I was having an adrenaline rush. But for what I have to ask...that isn't surprising. I pulled up into his driveway and shut off the car. I took a deep breath and got out walking up to his door. I'll be fine if he says no...I would. Calming my nerves I knocked on the door. I heard Chica bark then Mark silence her and the door open. 

He smiled and let me in. "What's up you haven't been over here in a while..What's wrong?" he asked. I smiled slightly. "Mark...I have a question to ask you." I said. He came over and I looked down. "You can tell me, What is it?" he asked. "I wanted to...uh..I wanted to know if you wanted to go out?" I asked. I looked up and he seemed dumbfounded. Before I could say anything he pulled me to him planting a kiss on my lips. 

He broke it and smiled. "I've waited for that." he said. I smiled and kissed back. "Why did you say yes?" I asked. "What do you mean..why?" he asked. "I would have said no...I'm fugly." I said looking down. "You are not you are beautiful.." he said bringing my back up to look at him. He kissed me and I smiled. He pulled away and looked at me. "Wanna celebrate?" he asked. I rose a brow. "How?" I asked. 

He pushed me to the wall. "I'll show you." he said and buried his face into my neck. I moaned lightly. He kissed along my neck searching for my sweet spot. I moaned when he found it. He attacked it leaving a mark claiming me as his. I smiled as he picked me up and went up the stairs. He threw me to his bed and I smiled. He came over crawling on top of me. I smiled as he kissed me and trailed them to my shirt. He ran his hands down my sides until he reached the hem of my shirt. I sat up and he took it off throwing it to the side. 

He ran his hands behind me kissing my chest. I moaned and he unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere as well. He pushed me back down and ran his hands to my breasts. He grabbed them and played with one and sucked and nibbled on the other. I moaned and tugged at his hair. After he gave the other the same treatment I pushed him up. I kissed him and ran my hands to the hem of his shirt. i pulled it off and sat on his lap. 

I kissed along his neck and eventually found his sweet spot. I left a mark on his as well. He laid me down and  kissed from my chest down to the hem of my pants. He reached up sliding his hands along my thighs and to the button and zipper. undoing both and pulling them down. he threw them to the side and once again trailed his hands up my thighs and to the hem of my underwear. I bit my lip and he smirked pulling them down. He threw them aside as well and split my legs apart. 

He traced my core and leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my clit. He began to lick and suck at it and pushed two fingers into my entrance. He began to thrust them in and out and I began to moan. After a few minutes of this I felt a knot start to form. i moaned and released onto his hand. He pulled back licking his lips and cleaning his fingers. He smiled leaning back over me. "You taste so sweet...just like candy." he said. I shivered and he chuckled. 

i rolled over and got off of him. I grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down ever so slowly. He growled and put his hands on mine and pushed them off. this time i got the liberty of throwing them. After I did I got on my knees and palmed his length. He moaned letting his head fall back. I trailed my tongue up his shaft and to his tip. I engulfed it into my mouth and slowly began to bob. He took in a shaggy breath and I went faster. He put his hand on my head and helped. 

After a bit of this he twitched inside of me and I smiled. He filled me with his seed and I swallowed. He picked me up and threw me to the bed. I smiled as he crawled back over. "Are you ready?" He asked. I smiled "it's a little late to turn back don't you think?" I asked. He smirked and lined himself up. He pushed in and I groaned. "Why do you gotta be so big?" I asked. He smirked and chuckled. "Why do you gotta be so tight?" he asked. "I'm a virgin maybe that's why." I said. He kissed me and whispered in my ear. "Maybe it's my  genes then." he said. I smirked and he looked at me. "You're Dad was German wasn't he?" I asked. 

He made a merp face and I smiled. "At least it isn't from your Asian side." i  said. He rolled his eyes and I gave him the alright to move. He began to thrust and I moaned. He sped up a little and I smiled and began to dig into his shoulders. He moaned with me and soon enough that was all you could hear in his house. He began to go deeper and reached a certain spot. I gasped and he dove for it making me scream his name with each thrust. 

"M-Mark faster." I said. He obliged and pounded into me. I smiled and moaned his name to the heavens. I felt that familiar knot form and I smiled. He began to get sloppy and I sighed. He came and pushed me over the edge with him. We moaned each others names and he pulled out flopping next to me. I smiled and looked at him. "Best..Celebration..Ever." I said. He smiled and looked at me. "Celebrate good times come on." he said. I looked at him and we died laughing. I cuddled into his arms and we fell asleep together. 

Yay is this what you wanted...@Insanefangirl932...I hope so...see ya later...trendycupcakeslover out