Study Session

I'm surprised people still read this book, so if you see this, thank you for sticking around. (2483 words)

~

Your POV

Hearing the bell ring I sighed gently as I closed my notebook, and put it in my bag. Picking it up and swinging it over my shoulders, I grabbed the last couple things of mine and walked out of the class room.

School was over for the day and exams were coming up. My best friend and I had decided that we'd have a study session tonight and then tomorrow while we prepare for the exams.

Most of our classes are the same so the work is pretty much identical. Sighing gently as I walked towards his locker. It was down the hall as he was opening it as I stood next to him.

"Yo if it isn't (y/n), ready for our study sesh?"

I nodded and smiled. "You know it, I stocked up on anything and everything caffeine, junk food, whole nine yards."

He chuckled, letting me hear that deep voice of his. Smiling as he closed his locker he looked at me.

"Lead the way!" He said as he pointed towards the end of the hall.

"We've been friends since 3rd grade, you know where I live." I said as I giggled. He shrugged and smiled at me before nudging me gently.

"Let's just gooo! That caffeine is calling my name!"

Smiling as I nodded we started leaving the school. Walking towards my house which had only been about a ten minute walk from the school, I looked around and listened to the horns of the students that were leaving.

I've known Mark for ad long as I can remember. Granted that my memory is pretty bad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sometimes I can still remember the time we met. It was in the sandbox of the play ground. He was on one side and I was on the other, mind our own business.

That was before he asked for a shovel I had, something that i had next to me all the time. Looking at him, he smiled gently as he pointed to the shovel.

Looking at what he had I nodded. "Only if you give me the rake."

He looked at me for a moment before he nodded. We tossed the tools over to each other to make for a fair trade. More silence had followed and I looked over to him for a moment.

"What are you making?"

He shrugged a shoulder and sighed. "I'm just digging a hole."

Nodding gently I looked over to him before I stood up and walked over. Crouching next to him before he looked at me.

"Can I help? I have this scoop." I said as I held it up. Smiling gently at him, my eyes filled with hope.

My understanding was that we were both loners in the school. The staff was nervous that we would spend the rest of our lives without any friends, never developing any social skills at all. That was before we ended up being friends from that moment on. We were inseparable and still are.

"Hello! Earth to (y/n), come in (y/n)!"

Blinking I watched his tan hand wave in front of my face. Grabbing it gently I held it for a second before letting it go. He was walking in front of me, doing the backwards walk we did in band. We were both in the same section (I play trumpet so there you go).

Stopping as he did he tilted his head. "What were you thinking about?"

Shaking my head I looked away for a moment, smiling gently. "It was dumb."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 06, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fifty shades Of The Floof (Markiplier X reader lemons)  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें