Go home you're drunk

An-Thank you @Memes_are_love (I hope I spelt that right) for da request....

Your POV

I sighed as I chugged down my last drink, I looked over to my boyfriend and smiled. I walked over. He looked at me and smiled. I was hammered and him on the other hand was sober as can be. "Hey baby." I said he looked at me and smiled. "Are you ready to leave bow dear?" He asked. I nodded and he stood grabbing me and he walked while I stumbled to the car. I got in and hiccuped. He sighed and drove off slowly to my house while the window was down. I was pushing the button and giggling as it moved. He sighed and shook his head.

Mark's POV

I pulled up to (y/n)'s house. I got out and ran over to the her and opened the door to see her getting mad and fighting with the seat belt. I sighed and unclipped it and helped her out. We got to the door and I grabbed my key. He smiled and I opened the door, I followed her in and she pushed me against the wall. She breathed heavily on me and I looked at her. She smiled and leaned into my ear. "They say a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts." She said. I rose a brow. "Oh really?" I asked.

He nodded and held in to my shirt. I grabbed her waist and she hiccuped, "Then what are your words?" I asked, she smiled and I sat her in a chair. "You know I wanna fuck you every minute of every day., she slurred I smirked. I walked over to her and she smiled. "Then why don't I help you with that?" I asked. She smiled and I picked her up and carried her to her room.

I threw her to the bed and she giggled, I took off my shirt and she let out a giant gasp. I looked over to her and winked, she smiled and fell back laughingly. I walked over to her and crawled into the bed. She smiled and let out a hiccup, I slammed my lips into hers, she kissed me sloppily. I took over and she laid there. I smiled as I reached up and pulled off her dress. She fiddled with her clasps on her shoes, I walked over and knelt down.

I pulled them off and she hiccuped. "Why hello Prince Charming," she said, I chuckled and stood, I took off my pants and belt and crawled over to her. Since she was in a dress she was only in her underwear, I smiled and kissed her, she began to grind against me, I leaned back and looked at her. She smiled and hiccuped.

I kissed her before pulling off her underwear and my boxers, she saw my length and sat up, she fell off the edge of the bed and crawled over to me. I felt her breath on my tip and gulped, she grabbed the shaft roughly and engulfed the tip, I clenched my hands and looked at her. She began to suck harder and stroke faster, I moaned a little before I felt my member twitch and I came Into her mouth.

She sat back and I saw her swallow. I picked her up and she smiled. I sat on the bed and she hovered over me. I lowered her down pushing myself inside. She was already soaked. She began to bounce instantly. Apparently she doesn't care about the pain, she grabbed my shoulders and started to moan. I smiled and grabbed her hips slamming then down on me. I laid down and she began to rock and grind against me along with bouncing,

I smiled and she made a sex face, I smiled and she looked at me and chuckled. She began to bounce hard, I moaned and as did she, I flipped her over and pounded into her while holding one of her legs over my shoulder, she moaned louder and louder with each thrust before she stopped and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, I dove for that spot making her moan louder and drool slightly,

I smirked and reached farther in and she began to tighten around my shaft, I smiled as she came and I did as well. I pulled out and her leg fell down. I smirked and crawled over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her close as she passed out from alcohol and what I did to her. I heard he mumble inner sleep. "You ravaged me Senpai."

Thanks for the Idea...I'm sorry it its not exactly what you wanted but since Mark cane drink I wrote it this way so someone was drunk...XD I hope you liked it and everything I wrote in here was what I would probably say.,,but I don't know I've never been drunk...how about you have you if you're an adult I hope but oh well...see ya later....trendycupcakeslover out