Moany Moans

Your POV

I found mark on his bed. He was laying there I figured he was trying to sleep. He had been dealing with Mr.Face for a while. I smirked and came over to him. If he wants to relax I can help him with that. I crawled over to him and he looked at me. I smirked and he fell back to sleep. I positioned myself over him and began to grind against him. He drew in a sharp breath and I smirked. His hands shit to my hips and he helped me.

He began to moan while I bit my lip. I got off and he looked at me. He growled and got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I smirked and watched him as he closed the door and took a shower. I heard a few moans after that and smirked. The water shut off and I smiled. He came out and I looked at him still smiling. "You are so gonna wipe that smile off your face." He said, he pounced on the bed and came over to me.

Did I mention he didn't dry off and didn't have a towel on either. I bit my lip as he attacked my neck searching for the once already found sweet spot. He found it and I moaned loudly. He was rougher this time than last time. I pushed him off and stood. He smirked and I glared at him. He grabbed the blankets and got under them to resume his nap. I growled and walked off into the bathroom. Now it was my turn for a shower.

I didn't latch the door. I got into the shower but sat on the bottom of the tub. I trailed a hand down my stomach and across my breasts before I went to my core. I smirked and began to I finger my clit. I moaned louder than I normally would have but I had to get his attention.

Mark's  POV

I heard a loud moan and sat up in the bed. I listened for more and more reached my ears. Oh hell naw. I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom seeing how she purposely left it  unlatched. I pushed it opened and heard the water running. I looked at her and she looked up and smirked. She gasped and reached her climax. I walked over to her and roughly kissed her. She smiled and kissed back.

I picked her up and took her to the bed. I threw her on it and lined myself up. I started to grind against her and she moaned into my mouth. I kissed along her jaw and to her neck attacking the already made mark from earlier. She ran her hands on my chest and I smirked. I pulled back and roughly squeezed her breasts. She moaned and arched her chest against me. I smiled and began to nibble and bite both of them.

Her breathing quickened and I smiled. "This'll teach you to do that to me." I said and shoved my finger into her core. She moaned and I began to thrust a few more fingers in and out of her. She moaned loudly and I smiled. I bent down and began to play with her clit. I sucked on it and she began to shake under my touch,

I smiled and grabbed her hips to keep her still. She was shaking still and I pulled back. She was panting and looked at me. She pushed me back and got on my lap. She slammed down on my lap and I moaned. She bounced roughly and I grabbed he hips. I helped her bounce and I moaned. I fell back and she continued to ride me. She began to mix between grinds and bounces. I moaned louder and louder and as did she.

I felt her tighten around me and I smiled. She leaned down and kissed me. She pulled back and screamed for me. I felt her release and I did too. I filled her with my seed and she smiled and fell back. I watched as my load began to seep out of her.  I Smiled as she  began to get heavy eyes, I covered us up and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her close and fell asleep with her next to me.