Flight

An-I got this idea watching Supernatural....Enjoy

Your POV 

I looked at Mark with a worried expression. He looked over and smiled. "You'll be fine." he said. I shook my head. "No You know i hate flights." I said. He sighed and put a hand on my chin. "It's fine...We'll be fine." he said he kissed me and i sighed. I still hate flights. I got up and we walked over to the plane that was now boarding. I sighed and we went through security and everything else. I was still a little shaky. 

We sat in our seats and the plane took off. We've been up for about five minutes and I am having an all out panic attack. I sighed and reached my hand to Mark's. He looked up and sighed grabbing my hand. He leaned over and I felt his breath on my neck. "If you calm down I'll give you a surprise later." he said. He leaned back and smirked. I looked at him now confused. What the hell. "Fine." I said. I took a breath in and calmed down. This is going to be a long flight

-After The Flight- 

We are now in a hotel room on very solid ground. I sighed and rolled over on the bed breathing in the sheets. I felt the bed divot down. I looked over and saw Mark. He smiled and kissed me. I rolled over and he hovered over me. I smiled and pulled him down deepening the kiss. He pulled back and straddled me. 

He kissed my jaw line and trailed it to my neck. He found my sweet spot and attacked it. I smiled and ran my hand through his hair. He moaned lightly and I felt my core get hot. He pulled back and took off his shirt. I smirked and ran my hands along his chest. He smirked and threw his glasses off to the side. He smirked and ran his hands along my sides. He ran them to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. I smiled and he cupped my bra covered breasts. 

He reached around and removed it. I smirked and watched as he leaned down and I felt his breath on my chest. He attacked each nipple and I moaned. He got off the bed and took off his pants and belt leaving him only in his boxers. I smiled and removed my shorts. He crawled over to me and ran his hands on my thighs to the hem of my underwear. 

He pulled them off slowly. I groaned and ripped them off pushing him over. I began to grind against him and his hands shot to my hips. I smiled and moaned as I kissed him again. He flipped me over and ran a hand to my core. He pushed two fingers in and began to slowly thrust while his thumb made  circles on my clit. 

I moaned lightly and he pulled out. I frowned and crawled between my legs  again. He ripped off his boxers and I got to see his length. I blushed and he chuckled. He lined him self up and slowly pushed in. I moaned and he grabbed my hips. He began to thrust and I moaned louder grabbing hold of his shoulders tightly. The bed began to rock lightly and I moaned louder. I bit my lip as my moans grew and he kissed me and leaned to my ear. "I want to hear you." he said.

I shivered and looked at him. "But we have neighbors." I said. He smirked and gave me those eyes. "I don't care." he said and shoved himself into me harder. I moaned and gasped as he sped up and reached unbelievable areas. I moaned louder and he pounded into me and shoved the bed into the wall. I began to see stars as a knot formed in my stomach. 

He saw this and smirked speeding up. "(y/n).." he whispered. I smiled and looked at him. "Mark." I said. He smiled and he began to get sloppy. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down kissing him. I smiled and kissed him and called to him as we reached our climaxes. He pulled out and fell over to my side. I smiled and kissed him catching my breath. The phone went off and I smiled. I reached over an grabbed it. "Hello?" I asked. "I've gotten a few noise complaints this evening and would like to ask if you could keep it down." A woman said. I looked at Mark. He shrugged and I sighed. "Yes I'm very sorry it won't happen again." I said. "Thank you." I heard and hung up. 

Mark looked at me and I slapped his chest. "See what you did." I said. He chuckled and leaned over. "Goodnight..My princess." he said. I blushed and kissed him. "Goodnight..my prince." I said. HE smiled and kissed me before covering us up and wrapping me in a tight embrace and falling asleep. We did have comic con tomorrow.