Damn Kratos

Your POV

"God dammit why won't you jump you asshat!?" I yelled for the twenty thousandth time in the past hour. I've been playing God of war 2 and its pissing me off. I heard footsteps coming to the room. "Baby what are you doing?" I heard. I turned slightly and Mark. He came over and I smiled a little. "Playing god dammed god of war..." I said and fell over on the couch.

He came over and sat down. He sighed abd rubbed my back. "You look loke mewhen I played I am bread" he said. I nodded and sat up. "Yeah but you couldn't do this to relax." I said and sat on his lap.
He smirked and so did I. I kissed him and he pulled me closer. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave in and he explored making me moan. He pulled back and ran his hands along my sides and down to the hem of my shirt. He pulled it off and threw it somewhere. I moaned and he smiled kissing my chest. I moaned louder and he moved his hands to my back and up to the hook of my bra.

He threw it somewhere. I looked at him and he smiled before roughly grabbing one breast and sucking  on the other. I gasped as he pulled back. He looked at me and smirked before pinning me to the couch. He leaned back  and trailed his hands to my shorts. He pulled them off slowly. I growled and ripped them off. He smirked and leaned down. "Anxious are we?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. He ran his hand slowly down my stomach and to my core. I flinched when he touched me through my underwear,

He pushed his fingers against my clit and I gasped a little. He kissed me and shoved two fingers under my underwear and began to rub them against me. I moaned as he shoved them into me. He pulled back and reached farther rubbing his palm against my clit. I moaned and he sat up. He pulled off my underwear and leaned down spreading my legs. He leaned in and I felt his breath on my clit, his lips met with my clit and he began to suck on it.

I moaned and shook as he began to eat me out and pump his fingers into me. I felt a knot form in my stomach and before I could warn him I came over his hand, he pulled back licking his hand, he smiled and leaned down kissing me, "you taste amazing," he said. I panted lightly while he took off his boxers and pants. He crawled back over to me and lined himself up.

He looked at me and I gave him a nod before he slammed into me. I growled and grabbed his arms. He leaned down and kissed me as I dug my nails into his arms. After a bit I let him move and it hurt for a bit before I was hit with a wall of pleasure. I moaned and he smirked grabbing the couch and pulling out and slamming into me,

I gasped and he began to I pound against me, I moaned loudly. "Mark..." I said, he smirked and leaned down whispering in my ear, "yes?" He asked, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Harder." I said moaning.  He smiled and pounded farther and deeper into me. I smiled and let my head fall back as I was buried in ecstasy. I moaned louder and felt that familiar knot form once again. He began to o egret sloppy and after a few more thrusts we came together. He filled me with his seed as i  screamed his name. 

He pulled out and fell back. I sat up and crawled over to him. I laid on his chest while he held me close. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "now that is one way to deal with rage." I said. He chuckled and kissed me. "Indeed it is." He said.