#26 Nursery

LIAM: 

"What can I do?" you asked, looking around at the unfinished nursery. "It’s alright daring, I can do it," he kissed your cheek, "you can have a rest, I know the little one has been wiggly at night and keeping you awake." You shook your head, running your fingers along the wood of the crib Liam had just put together. "I really want to help. You have done all of it so far. Please Li," you whispered, your pregnancy hormones peaking, making you get upset. Liam dropped the blanket he was holding and rushed to your side. He put his hand on your back, rubbing gently. "I don’t mind doing it, but if you want to help, you can," he said, "or you can sit in the rocking chair and watch me?" You sniffed and nodded. He moved the rocking chair to the corner to you could see the whole room. He gently took your hand in his and helped you sit down. You smiled has the pressure of standing was immediately lifted. "Comfy?" he asked, returning your smile. You nodded, resting your hands on your stomach, just below your belly button. Liam kissed your forehead before walking away and picking up the blanket. He folded it up and went to put it on the shelf beside the window, but stopped and looked at you. "What Li?" you blushed. "Nothing," he smiled, "Just picturing you rocking our little one to sleep."

LOUIS:

Louis had the boys over today to help him with the nursery, while you and the boy’s wives were soaking in the warm sunny day. All afternoon you had heard them talking, but as time went by they were getting louder. “Niall, I don’t think that goes there,” Harry said. “It looks like a front piece,” Niall confessed. “We are looking for a side remember,” Louis said, starting to get frustrated. As the yelling continued, you guessed they are trying to arrange everything around the room. “I think the crib looked best over there,” Zayn pointed to the window, making Louis groan. “What about over near the shelf?” Liam added. “There is one bed so there is only one place it can go, and the shelf isn’t even built yet,” Louis yelled, causing the boys to drop everything they were holding and look at him. Once you heard the loud bang, you decided that was enough. You stood up and with Perrie’s help, walked to the bottom of the stairs. “Lou, if you are going to yell about everything, let someone else do it,” you yelled. You heard the boys laugh, “and that goes for the rest of you too.” you continued. The laughter suddenly stopped. After a few minutes the talking started again, but this time, they spoke in low whispers. “I think Liam should build the shelf,” Harry said shyly. “I will help, I don’t want to get yelled by Perrie at for not helping,” Zayn smirked.

NIALL:

“How did shopping go?” Niall asked as soon as you walked inside the house, Eleanor and Perrier right behind you. You smiled weakly, taking off your jacket. The girls walked to the kitchen, where you heard cheers from the boys. “They were so excited to shop for the twins; I think we went to every baby shop in London,” you paused, “I’m exhausted. Think I might take a nap.” Niall quickly stepped in front of you, “can I show you something first?” You sighed, your feet and back suddenly feeling worst. “Ok Ni,” you whispered, seeing how happy he was. “Then take a nap with us?” He nodded, kissing your cheek. “This way Princess,” he said, taking your hand. Niall helped you up the stairs and guided you down the hallway. “Close your eyes beautiful,” he said softly. You giggled and reluctantly closed them. Niall placed his hand on the small of your back and opened the door. “Open,” he whispered, standing behind you. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around the room. It was decorated better than you ever imagined. Half blue, half pink; they even had their own little wardrobes. After a few minutes of not saying anything, Niall begun to panic. “If you don’t like it, I can change it. I’m sorry-” you cut him off with a kiss. “I love it,” you whispered against his lips. “You did all of this?” you asked. “The boys helped’, he replied. “It’s amazing, absolutely perfect. Thank you,” you said kissing him again.

HARRY:

Harry dripped his brush into the paint and ran it along the wall. “What do you think sweetheart? Do you like it?” he asked, putting the brush down and looking at you. You nodded smiling. “I love it. It’s perfect for Spencer,” you said running your hand over your stomach. “I think so to,” he smiled. “Now come on love, you should get some rest while I paint,” he suggested, “plus I don’t want the paint smell harming you or our little girl.” You smiled as he kissed your cheek and send you towards the master bedroom. You slowly waddled into the bedroom and gently laid down on the bed. You smiled at how thoughtful Harry was; he seemed to know how you were feeling without you saying anything. You snuggled into the blanket and drifted off to sleep. Not sure how along you slept for; but you felt Harry kiss your forehead, his curls tickling your skin. You slowly opened your eyes and were met with his shinny green ones. “Nice nap baby?” he asked kissing your nose. You quickly woke up when you remembered what he was doing. “Can I see? Can I see the nursery?” you asked excitedly. Harry chuckled and helped you up and towards the nursery. As soon as you saw it; you gasped. “Oh my god,” you whispered, “Haz, it’s beautiful.” He wrapped his arms you from behind, “Can’t wait till she sleeping in here.”

ZAYN:

“Z, I’m home,” you said, dropping your bag on the table by the front door. “Z?” You repeated when you didn’t hear a response. You smiled to yourself, thinking that he was probably still in bed where you left him hours before. As you slowly walked towards the master bedroom, you smiled remembering the conversations that occurred over brunch with your mum and little sister. They were both so excited for the little Malik; but not as much as Zayn was. As you walked down the hallway something caught your eye, making to stop in the middle of the hallway. You looked into the room that was slowly becoming the nursery. Zayn was painting something on the wall. As you stepped into the room, you gasped. He had arranged all the furniture and placed the clothes and toys away. Zayn heard you and quickly looked up; warm eyes meeting yours. “How was brunch?” He asked, putting his paint brush down. You waddled over to him, into his waiting arms. You snuggled into his hoodie and looked around the room again. “You did all of this. I love it,” you whispered, kissing him softly. “Oh my god,” you gasped again, “the tree is amazing.” He blushed and kissed your head, “I had to paint something.” You smiled; so happy that everything was finally coming together. “Only the best for our little one,” he whispered.

(the original preference posted on our tumblr blog has photos with it. Here is the link:

http://reality-ruined-our-life.tumblr.com/post/64197386038/pregnancy-series-26-nursery )

A/N: The next preference in our pregnancy series will be “Scare” (this one has been highly requested, hope it doesn’t turn out too emotional)