#41 He gets protective

LIAM:

"Thank you Li. Dinner was amazing," you said, smiling across the table at Liam. "Just wanted to do something nice for you before the baby comes," he replied. As the waiter returned with the bill, he looked at Liam with worried eyes. "I’m sorry to inform you Mr Payne, but there are paparazzi out front," he whispered, "and we don’t have a back door, I’m so sorry." Liam smiled at the waiter politely, not wanting to worry you. He left money on the table and stood up, holding his hands out for you. He helped you stand and slowly walked towards the door. You froze when you saw everyone outside. "It’s ok sweetheart, I’m right here, I won’t let anything happen to you," he kissed your forehead. As you walked outside, Liam had one hand on your lower back, the other holding yours around your rounded stomach. The rapid camera flashes started to blind you and you squeezed his hand. "Step back! Can’t you see she’s pregnant," Liam yelled, trying to calm but he was mad. His grip on you tightens as he pushes his way though the crowd. "I said back," he snapped, making you whimper. Liam kissed your temple as you reached the car. As he helped you into the car, he wrapped his arms around you. "Thank you Li," you whispered shakily, feeling safer in his arms. "It’s my job to protect you," he replied, pressing his lips to yours, "your job is to look after our little one and mine is to look after you."

LOUIS:

"Y/N," Louis called out as he walked downstairs, "where are you are?" You giggled and dried your hands on the tea towel before calling out, "I’m here, don’t panic." He smiled, calming down knowing you were alright. As you got bigger and your due date closer, Louis became more protective. You kissed his cheek, before walking to the laundry. You picked up the basket of clean washing and slowly returned back into the living room. Louis saw you and gasped. "And what do you think you’re doing?" He said, "let me finish the washing. You go rest in the couch." "Lou, I’m fine, it’s folding up the baby clothes I washed earlier," you explained, but he shook his head and took the basket out of your hands. "You shouldn’t be carrying heavy stuff," he said. "It’s not that heavy Lou," you replied, raising an eye brow at him. "I don’t want you hurting yourself or our little man," he said. You blushed and decided not to push it: Louis hardly cleaned up or did the washing, so you didn’t want to change his mind. He balanced the basket on his hip and took your hand, lending you to he couch. He put the basket the coffee table in front of him and handed you the tv remove. "Comfortable?" He asked, as you nodded. "Good. I got this. You just relax love," he said, picking up a onesie and smiling, "can’t believe he will be this small. Not long till he’s here."

NIALL:

"Ni," you squealed happily as he accepted your Skype call. "Hey darling," he said, "how are you feeling? Everything alright?" Although he was only in Ireland for the weekend visiting family, you missed him terribly. Since being almost eight months pregnant, you couldn’t travel. Niall was unsure about leaving you alone, so before he left, he had Eleanor come stay with you. "Little Horans behaving themselves? Are you eating probably? What about El, where is she?" He rumbled on, becoming worried. "I’m fine, ok. Don’t worry," you soothed, watching him relax slightly. "El is in the kitchen making dinner," you said, rubbing your hand over your still growing baby bump. Niall ran his hand through his hair, sighing deeply. "I know, I’m sorry. I’m just worry that something with happen to you while I’m not there," he whispered. You reached out to the screen, your fingers tracing his face. "We miss you," you said. You heard footsteps and quickly looked up as Eleanor entered the room. "Hey Niall," she said sitting down by your feet, "and before you say anything, cause I know you are as protective as Lou," she giggled, "I am taking good care of Y/N and the babies. Now go enjoy time with your family, we will see you tomorrow when you come home." Niall smiled and nodded. "Alright. I love you princess," he cheekily blew you a kiss, making you blush and playfully catch it.

HARRY:

"How you feeling sweetheart? Need to sit down or anything?" Harry asked, his hand resting on your lower back. "I’m good Haz, I promise," you replied, kissing his cheek. You looked around backstage of the tv studio, at the boys getting ready for an interview. Harry wanted you to come and watch. "Boys, 5 minutes," Paul shouted, making four boys run away to do last minute things before the interview. "You-," Harry begun before the interviewer cut him off, "Harry, nice to see you again and Y/N look at you, you’re glowing." You blushed, your hand holding Harry’s tightly. "How long until the baby arrives?" She asked, moving her hands towards your rounded stomach. You quickly squeezed Harry’s hand. He sensed your fear and cleared his throat, making the interviewer freeze. "Shouldn’t we be on set ready, few minutes till we’re on," he said. "Oh my, you’re right Harry. Talk to you after Y/N," she said, forgetting about touching you and walking away. You turned to Harry and kissed him. "Thank you Haz. I don’t mind the attention, but I’m starting to hate people touching me. It’s our baby, I only want you to feel her movements," you said. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you lightly. "No problem sweetheart. You know I will do anything for you and our little girl," he kissed your forehead, "Sit down and relax baby, I’ll be back really soon."

ZAYN:

"4:15am," you groaned, rolling over and looking at the clock beside on the bed. You looked over at Zayn; he was laying on his back, sleeping peacefully. You kicked the blanket off you, careful not to wake up Zayn and slowly got out of bed. As you walked out the bedroom, you picked up Zayn’s hoodie off the edge of the bed and slid it on. "What do you feel like baby?" You asked yourself, as you opened the fridge. "Oohh pickles…and I saw Oreos yesterday," you continued talking to yourself, as you opened the cupboard. You slowly sat down on one of the stools at the kitchen counter. You opened the jar of sliced pickles and placed one on an Oreo, before eating it. "What are you doing baby girl? Why aren’t you sleeping? Are you alright?" Zayn asked sleepily as he walked in. You looked at him and smiled. "Had a craving," you giggled, looking down at the plate in front of you, "baby wanted pickles and Oreos." Zayn stepped towards you, placing his hand on your back. "Are you sure you can eat that? It won’t hurt the baby? Or make you sick?" He asked concerned, his fingers up and down your back lightly. You shook your head and took another bite. "It won’t hurt the baby Z," you giggled, "as for making me sick, I hope not, but I’m feeling good, I haven’t been nauseous in months." Zayn sighed and your kissed forehead. "I just worry about you and little Malik that’s all," he said, picking up an Oreo and eating it before you could stop him.