#36 Hormonal Arguments

A/N: Originally this preference was titled ‘fight’ but as we thought of ideas and starting writing, it become little arguments when he annoyed you, that were made worst due to pregnancy hormones. Hope you still like it x

LIAM:

"How was shopping with the girls, sweetheart?" Liam asked as you walked inside. "Fine," you replied shortly. He smiled slightly as you sat beside him on the couch. "Are you tired? Do you need anything?" He asked wanted you to be happy. You shook your head. "How is our little one doing today?" He continued, placing a hand on your rounded stomach. "Don’t, please," you whispered. "What’s wrong?" He asked. "I SAID, I’M FINE," you snapped, standing up slowly. As you walked towards the stairs, Liam rushed to your side, hands coming up to help you. "I said DON’T LIAM, I can do it myself," you said wiggling out of his grip and frowning harshly at him. He quickly dropped his hands down his side and watched you slowly walk up the stairs. "Just leave ME ALONE," you shouted once upstairs before slamming the bedroom door closed loudly. Liam jumped at your sudden outburst; you hardly reacted like this and never towards him. He knew it was just your pregnancy hormones, but it still hurt. He took deep breath and after a few minutes, he walked up the stairs and opened the door slowly. He frowned when he saw you laying on you side of bed, curled up around your baby bump. "Sweetheart," he whispered. "I’m sorry Li," you sniffed, looking up at him with tears in your eyes. "No no darling, no need to apologise," he soothed laying down next to you, arm wrapping around you. You snuggled into his chest. "All day everyone has been asking me if I’m feeling alright, or if I need to sit down. It’s getting annoying," you explained, "and everyone, even random people in shops wanted to touch my stomach. I don’t want anyone touching me. Only you Li." Liam kissed your forehead, "I’m sorry I wasn’t with you. But I’m here now and I promise I’ll tell everyone that you’re good and not to touch without asking first." You giggled and kissed his chest, before closing your eyes.

LOUIS:

"Bye boo. I’ll try not to be home too late," Louis said kissing you softly, before putting on his jacket. You followed him into the front room, a frown appearing on your face. "Where are you going?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest. "Out with the lads remember? I told you yesterday," he replied. "Again?" You asked annoyed. He looked back at you. "You are always going out? What about me?" You said, voice raising. "You can’t be serious," he said, "they invited me out, so I’m going." "I wait for you to come home everyday," you snapped, dropping your arms, "I know I’m pregnant, but that doesn’t mean you can keep leaving me!" Louis’ eyes widened, he didn’t know where this anger was coming from. "I can stay home, you just have to ask!" He said. "You just go have fun with the boys, and leave your PREGNANT WIFE AT HOME," you finally yelled, hands making firsts at your side. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I said I’ll stay and you tell me to go," he fought back. You sighed and closed your eyes. "You don’t understand," you said quietly. "Tell me then," he replied trying to calm down and stepping closer to you. "It’s hard being pregnant," you opened your eyes, "feeling nauseous, consistently needing to go to the toilet and having someone doing acrobatics inside you." Louis reached out for your hands, giving them a light squeeze. He felt terrible; his mum told him to make sure he looks after you, but he didn’t realise he wasn’t doing enough. "You’re right. I’m sorry," he kissed your hand, "and I’ll only understand if you tell me, alright? Tell me, I’ll do whatever I can to help." You nodded, feeling bad for yelling at him and before you could apologise, he spoke up, "go pick a movie, I’ll grab the take out menus from the kitchen," he kissed your forehead, "and we can have a cosy night in; just you and me."

NIALL:

"Princess I’m home," Niall called out as he walked inside after being the studio with the boys all morning. Even after all these years, your heart fluttered at hearing his voice run through the house. You walked, well waddled because of your growing stomach sitting on your hips making it harder to, into the front room and happily greeted Niall. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you, resting his hands on your hips, as your baby bump pushed against his stomach. "What’s so funny?" You asked, running your hands down his chest, happy that he was home with you. "Your walk, well waddle actually," he smiled, "you look like a penguin." Your smiled dropped; anger took over your body. You quickly pushed Niall away. You felt your lip begun to tremble but you bit it between your teeth to stop yourself from crying. "I’m pregnant Niall," you snapped, "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!" Niall’s face fell, it didn’t mean to hurt your feelings; it was only supposed to be a joke. "Prin-" Niall begun before you cut him off, "Don’t call ME THAT!" you snapped again, turning around and walking away from him. He sighed as he took off his jacket, before following after you. He walked into the living room and found you sitting on the couch, with your back to him. As he stepped towards you, his heart broke. "I’m sorry darling," he whispered. You looked up, all the hurt on your face was replaced with sadness. Niall quickly knelt in front of you, taking both your hands in his. "Hey hey, don’t cry beautiful," he whispered, starting to get upset too, "I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t of said it." You nodded and sniffed the tears away. "Sorry I snapped, it’s these pregnancy hormones," you added. Niall leaned forward and kissed your forehead, "I know princess. No need to say sorry, alright? I love you and your little waddle."

HARRY:

"Haz," you called out from the kitchen, causing him to come running in from the living room. "Yeah baby," he said, walking past you and kissing your cheek. "Have you seen the piece of chocolate cake that was in the fridge yesterday?" you asked, closing the refrigerator door. He froze with his back to you, his eyes widening. "It was the last piece of the cake your mum made, I’ve been craving it," you sighed, "I didn’t eat it, I don’t know where it is." Harry slowly turned around and looked at you. "I ate it, last night when I got home late from the studio," he said, just above a whisper, but you heard him. "What?" you said, voice getting louder. "But I was saving that!" you snapped. Harry stepped closer to you, reaching out for your hand, but you quickly pushed it away. "I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU," you yelled, tears clouding your eyes, "I really wanted that piece." Harry’s heart broke, he felt horrible for eating the last piece. "Sweetheart," he said softly. "No Harry don’t," you said angrily, "you don’t understand. It was mine and you ATE IT." Harry sighed, running his hand through his curls. "You ate your piece then you eat mine. Who DOES THAT?!" you yelled again, letting tears fall. "Baby, darling, please, let me fix it," he soothed, "I’ll make you one, right now." He opened the cupboards and begun taking out ingredients needed for his mum’s chocolate cake. "You can sit down and watch me," he smiled slightly. You sat down on the stool at the other side of the counter and watched him fiddle around in the kitchen. You sniffed and wiped your eyes, "I’m sorry Haz," you whispered. Harry quickly shook his head, "no baby, I’m sorry. Next time I’ll ask you," he smiled, "you can have all of this one." You giggled, "I think you can have a small piece."

ZAYN:

Hey Z, how was the studio?” you asked as he got home. Zayn shook his head before turning away. “Zayn,” you repeated, making him stop. He sighed and looked at you, “where were you today? We had lunch plans?” You gasped, hand covering your mouth as you remembered you were meant to meet him at your favourite cafe. “It just slipped my mind, they say pregnant women can be forgetful,” you said, trying to make light of the situation, but he wasn’t having it. “Don’t blame this on ‘pregnancy brain’” he said, making quotation marks with his fingers, “I waited for you and you didn’t show up, how am I supposed TO FEEL?” He continued, getting louder. Your heart dropped as you saw his eyes go darker; something that only happened when he was really angry. “And on top of not showing up, you didn’t answer your phone,” he looked away from you, taking a breath, “I WAS WORRIED SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU.” At seeing him like this, you felt terrible. Tears filled your eyes, as you tried to calm yourself down. “I’m sorry, I really am,” you said, voice getting quieter, “I don’t even know what day it is. You know, the other day I forgot to put powder into the washing machine and I almost went shopping in my pyjamas yesterday.” Zayn sighed, running my hand over his face. “Babygirl, I’m sorry,” he said walking towards you, “I should of just reminded you, not gotten angry. I was just looking forward to lunch with you and then got really scared when you didn’t answer.” He wrapped his arms around you, careful of your growing stomach. You closed your eyes and melted against his warm body. “I didn’t think our growing little one would affect you so much emotionally,” he whispered, kissing your head. “It’s hard and I can’t control it,” you replied, opening your eyes and looking at him. “I know you can’t. I’m sorry again, I really am,” he whispered, “I love you and I hate when I make you upset.”