1 ◇No more girls◇

"Jimin, are you sure this school is the best for you?"

My mom looked on the display of my laptop with a worried expression on her face.

"Yes mom, I can't take the weird gazes anymore! You know everytime It happens, I get clingy to random people in my school and then they think I would want something from them. And the worst of all is, I'm aware of what I'm doing but I can't control it!"

For two hours now, my mom and I were discussing if it's the best idea to go to an all-boys school. My mom wasn't sure yet because she was worried of my little problem but I couldn't go to my current school anymore. I was too embarrassed for what I had done three days ago because I had forgotten my lunch and had had no money to buy something to eat.

"I'm not sure yet Jiminie. Will you be alright all by yourself? You could never make any friends and was always alone, I know but if you really want to attend this school, you'll have to know that I can't be always by your side when something happens"

I turned my head from the laptop to face her and gave her a desperate look.

"I'm aware of that mom. But If i keep going to my school, who knows how many times I'll pat some private body parts of girls, asking them why it doesn't feel the same as my private body part and afterwards wanting them to feed me."

My mother began to massage my shoulders as I let my head fall on the table, too embarrassed from the memories I tried to supress.

"At an all-boys school I can't do those things since there are no girls", I mumbled with my mouth on the table. I wondered if my mom had understood me.

"Alright darling, if you think you'll be happy at this school", she pointed with her small finger on the display,
"I will let you go and convince your dad to pay for it but I think the money will be no problem", she winked at me with a small smile on her face.

Yes, money was never a problem for us. Since my Dad was the boss of a well-known company, the money literally flew to us. But that was also the reason why my Dad was rarely home. I kind of missed him but he was always so busy with work, I wondered if he knew about my problem.

I stood up to hug her full of joy.
"Thank you mom! No more embarrassing moments with girls!
When do you think I'll be able to attend my new school?"

I loosened the hug to see her face. She was smiling back at me and put one finger at her chin, thinking about my question.

"I will try to arrange everything as fast as possible. You know with money you can do everything", she chuckled lightly, "I think probably next week everything will be planned. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, but can I stay home the one week? I don't want to see the faces of the students at my school. Even the teachers treat me like I'm insane"

I shuddered at the thought of my scruffy history teacher who always peered at the necklines of some girls.
Unlike him, I couldn't control what I did, so his behaviour was worse than mine though he treated me like I was the perverted one.

"Sure Jiminie, you better start to pack everything since you'll be also living there and don't forget your toothbrush and socks, you always forget socks and also your favourite bigbang shirt and and don't forget to call- "

"Mom calm down, I'm not going yet. I still have one week to prepare everything. No need to hurry ok?"

She nodded lightly, starting to tear up and searching for tissues.

"I will miss you Jiminie"

"Mom please don't start to cry. I'm still here for one week, please don't stress yourself", I said softly.
I couldn't stand it when my mom cried, my mom was very sensible, she always cried at the smallest things.
She was the type of person to kill a fly and cry afterwards, regretting that she took his life.

She nodded again, not able to say anything because she was trying to hold her tears back. I sighed and walked towards her to pull her in another hug.

"Oh Jiminie are you hungry? You haven't eaten yet right? I made kimchi and rice", she muttered in my shoulder.
After she realized what she had said, she stepped back and stared at me regretful, waiting for my reaction.

"Oh, s-sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to-"

My stomach began to growl as my body remembered that I haven't eaten yet and-

"Oh yeeaah food! Food! Food! I'm so hungry mommy. Let's set the table up! I can already smell the sweet food!"

I released myself completly from her to storme to the table in the kitchen. I was so excited for the food. I loved food more than anything else in this world.

My mommy sighed and followed me to the kitchen. I snuggled to her arm and poked her cheeks while waiting to get orders from her.

"Ok Chimchim, you can begin with setting the plates"

---------------

First chapter complete!
Idk if anyone will ever read this and I'm not really confident with this book but yeah thank you for reading this far, it means a lot <3