4 ◇Sparkling Eyes◇

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sounds of the birds and the bright morning daylight which was dazzling my still closed eyes.

Turning on my belly, I laid my cheek on my soft pillow and let out a content sigh.

It was already morning so my mom would wake me up soon. I never used an alarm clock because I had my mom who did that job and I really hated the noise alarm clocks made.

So I kept my eyes close and waited for my mother to come and tell me to get up but after a while I went back to dreamland.

◇~◇~◇

Suddenly I woke up again, it was surely late, why did my mom not wake me up? I was going to be late for school!

I stretched my arm for my phone on my nightstand and glanced at the time. It was 8am and school starts at 8.30am, I had only half an hour left! My way to school alone took 15 minutes. It was time to stand up.

I got up slowly, stretching myself while sitting on my bed. Still with half closed eyes, I yawned and began walking to my mothers room because it was unusual that she didn't wake me up.

"Mooom, why did you not wake me up? It's already 8am!", I shouted with a sleepy voice.

But suddenly I bumped my head on something and almost fell back on the floor. What the...

"What did I say about your loudness?
Your mommy isn't here and don't ever wake me up that early again!" A also sleepy voice grumbled from somewhere.

Where was I? I began rubbing my hurting forehead and opened my eyes finally completely to look around.
The memories came back and hit me like a truck as I saw that I bumped into Jungkook's big shelf.

The devil itself was still lying in his bed and it didn't seem like he would get up soon. I chuckled quietly when I noticed his pillow and his blanket which were now on the floor.

He suddenly didn't look like the nasty Jungkook from yesterday,
I imagined him kicking his blanket in the middle of the night like a little kid and then continuing sleeping. A little smile crept up on my face by the thought.

As I realized that I was still standing in front of the shelf, peering through it to Jungkook's side and imagining weird things like a creepy stalker,
I shook my head and started changing my clothes and thought of how my first day in school will be.

How will they react when day find out that a new student will attend their class? I was really nervous. In my previous school, nobody really liked me, they found me weird because sometimes I suddenly began behaving like a seven years old.

But nobody ever cared why I was like that. I was never bullied though, I just had to keep my little problem to myself, even though I really wished I had one friend who I can share my thoughts and my plague with.

But it never happened so I hoped that things will change now. One person could already be deleted on my "Make friends list" which only existed in my mind. He was the first student I met at this new place and I hoped the last person of this kind.

The thought that I was forced to stay in his company for the next two years came back in my mind and I wanted to cry. Why him?

I walked into the bathroom to style my hair like always. Luckily the bathroom was on my side of the room so I wouldn't have to walk through his side. I watched my red hair in the mirror and smiled to myself. My red head always made people look twice at me, it kinda stood out.

First, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then got over to prepare my hair. It was really messy now, standing out in all directions, it looked like a erupting volcano.