5 ◇One mishap after another◇

The next five days didn't feel like five days, rather like 5 hours.

Jungkook ignored me like always.
When we didn't have classes, he was in his room and watched the whole time something on his laptop.

God knows what he did there, sometimes he suddenly began to smile or one time he was about to punch the display of his laptop with a frustrated face.

One day I was with Taehyung and Hoseok out to eat ice cream. I learned that many students went there often because the ice cream there was one of the best in the whole city.

The evening before the trip I was standing in front of my closet and didn't know what I should take with me. I peeked over to Jungkook, he was already finished with packing his bag and was now sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap and earphones in his ears.
Again.

I had to admit that I was really curious and wanted to know what he was watching 24/7 on his laptop. But I couldn't just go over to him, he would scold me or even throw me out of the room.

So I waited till he needed to go to the bathroom.
Maybe I could ran over to his side and could throw a look on his laptop when he wasn't there. The best would be when he would decide to take a shower so I would have a little extra time.

I hid my smirk as he really placed his laptop on his little table, stood up and walked into the bathroom after ten minutes. Now it was time for action.

I literally rushed on my tiptoes to Jungkook's side and knelt in front of his table on which his laptop was standing. Only now I realized that it was the first time I was seeing the room from his view, I was never on this side before.

I knew this wasn't right, stalking other people's stuff but Jungkook was really everytime on the same place, doing the same thing so I couldn't hold back the urge to do this. But I was kinda afraid to find out what he was watching. What if he was watching something sexual the whole time, like porn? Then I could never see him the same way again.

I began to laugh as I saw that he was only watching anime. Was he really doing that the whole time? I shook my head and couldn't help but grin. My smile faded quickly though as I heard a click sound from a closing door and approaching steps.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about him because of my stupid curiosity! I hopped back on my feet but I knew, it was already too late to escape. Jungkook had seen me already.

"Hey, what are you doing there?!" He stepped towards me but stopped as he saw that I was glancing to his laptop.
"Oh, you were stalking me? Am I that interesting?" He raised one eyebrow and stepped closer.

""N-No, it's just uhm-" Shit, I didn't know what to say. I really thought I would make it in time so I didn't thought of an excuse.

"Jimin", he said with a husky voice, "You know the consequences?"

I couldn't respond anything to his stupid question because he grabbed my wrist and my heart started to thump with an abnormal pace. His hand was so different from mine with his slim and long fingers.

He dragged me to the door and leaned a little down so we were at the same height and I had a view in his eyes.

"You broke the first rule, you came to my side and poked even your nose in my stuff. You're out of the room for tonight." Jungkook breathed in a low tone.

I squirmed in his grip but he held my wrist too tightly. I didn't know what happened but that was is it my nerves. "You're just salty because you can't accept the fact that this room isn't yours alone!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and in the next second he pushed me outside to slam the door in front of me with a "bye" to lock it afterwards.

I clenched my fist and wanted to kick the freaking the door. I wasn't even finished packing yet! Yes, I didn't say anything for five days but I thought he would get used to me and that I was living with him.