14 ◇So Into You◇

Jimin's POV

"What the hell?"

Yoongi looked around in confusion, brows furrowed. He reminded me of myself when I was looking at a math question.

Somehow, I noticed that Yoongi suddenly didn't look that scary anymore with his ridiculous, bright green pyjama with a dog printed on the middle and in huge letters 'HOLLY' written on top of it.
And with his light brown hair, he kind of reminded me of a kiwi, sour taste, yet so small and kind of cute.

Even if he seemed so lost and harmless all of sudden, he was still Yoongi and Yoongi was pretty unpredictable, so everyone froze on the spot, like deers caught in headlights, the small room getting so silent, you could hear the vending machine working.

Until Taehyung cleared his throat and decided to finally speak.
"Uhm, to tell you truth... you were sleepwalking and we happened to find you in the corridor almost bumping against the walls, so we tried to lead you back to your room, but uhm, somehow we landed here-"

Yoongi's eyes widened. "I was sleepwalking?"

"Uhm, yes."

"You didn't try to kidnap me and take your revenge on me or something?" He continued to ask in disbelief.

"No, I swear! We didn't even think about it one second!" Taehyung explained, waving his hands in a dismissing manner.

"Well, actually-" Hoseok began, but Taehyung kicked his leg, shutting his friend up.

"Ouch."

"Well, since I'm still like half-asleep, I don't have the energy to act like the bad guy, so we can just forget this night happened, right?" Yoongi sighed with half-lidded eyes, a yawn following his words.

The room was filled with nodding heads, everyone visibly relieved over the fact that Yoongi actually didn't want to kill us. But there was also a certain confusion in the way we were glancing at Yoongi. What did he mean with that he was too tired to act like the bad guy? All this time it had been just Yoongi pretending? But why? Maybe I just misunderstood it.

"There's just one condition for that," Yoongi said.

I felt something tugging at the hem of my shirt, very lightly. I almost missed it if it didn't brush my hand the next second. Ducking down my head, I saw the cause for my the tingling feeling in my own fingers. Jungkook's fingers. He was playing with my shirt.

Following his arm up with my eyes, I saw his stiffened posture, pursed lips and the frown between his eyebrows. He was nervous. I supposed it was because he was expecting the worst at what Yoongi had declared.

As Yoongi walked up to us two with a little smile, the tugging got firmer immediately, Jungkook dragging me almost completely behind him.

"Chill man," Yoongi let out a breathy laugh as he stepped a little to the side so he could point at me. "I just wanted to be polite and ask if your little friend could step to the side so I can reach the table behind you."

Jungkook just grunted in response, keeping me behind him with a hand on my wrist. He followed Yoongi's steps with wary eyes as the latter stopped at the table to grab the snickers and lay's on it. "These are my condition." Yoongi smirked mischievously.

"That's it?" Hoseok raised one eyebrow, seemingly not believing what he'd heard.

Yoongi just continued to smirk as he walked back towards Hoseok and Taehyung, the lay's bag swinging in his hand.

"One more thing and I'll never bother any of you again."

◇-◇-◇