9 ◇Smol Bean Problem◇

Jimin's POV

Guilty.

Guilty was how I felt as I stared at the ice pack which was being placed on the swollen red eye.

I felt so bad watching Jungkook sighing as he pressed on the ice pack with more pressure. To think that I was the cause for his pain, made me feel even worse, that's why I had been on the verge of crying just moments ago.

As the silence kept on going to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed Jungkook's hand gently aside to have look on his eye.
"Is it getting better?" I asked while chewing on my bottom lip.

"Not really." He sighed and made attempts to press the ice pack on his eye again but I still held his arms on the side because I suddenly had an idea how I could maybe ease his pain.

"I know something else that could help. Something I learned from my mother. Please close your eyes." I had to giggle since I was going to do something my mum always used to do to me.

"Jimin I swear if you do anything that-" Jungkook began to speak but I cut him off with a reassuring smile.
"No, trust me, it's just for your own good."

He let out a defeated sigh before he closed his other eye too. I smiled as I leaned in and placed my lips softly on his eye. My heart did a jump as I touched his swollen skin. Did my mum feel that too when she did that to me?

The sudden grip on my wrist startled me a bit and I backed off, staring at his hand holding my arm tightly.
"W-what are you doing?" Jungkook gasped, turning his head quickly to the side.

I blinked and stared at his tight grip which was kind of burning my arm.
"I-i was just trying to help you. I thought that i-it would maybe heal faster that way." I only managed to stutter. It was quite embarrassing how quickly he could turn me into a stuttering mess.

My smile faded as he continued to avoid my eyes, almost turning his back to me. A new wave of guilt hit me. Did I do something wrong? Why wasn't he looking at me?

"Don't do that again." He breathed and turned his head finally to me, giving me a glare. I lowered my head, about to mutter an apology but something made my eyes widen in concern.

The faint redness on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Oh, do you have a fever or something? Your face is kinda red Jungkook!" I pressed my hand on his forehead to check if his body temperature was alright but he slapped it away furiously.

"I'm not sick!" He hissed, turning on the bed to sit on the opposite side so that his back was facing me now.
"If you want to help me, just stay quite." He said before placing the ice pack back on his eye.

I murmured an almost inaudible "okay" as I sat down on the chair next to the bed and leaned my back on the wall. My eyes were getting heavier as we continued to wait for Mr. Han to check on Jungkook's eye.

But instead of Mr. Han, my tiredness came back and at some point I couldn't help but close my eyes and let everything get dark.

◇-◇-◇

Buzz Buzz

I opened my eyes and frowned.
Why was I lying in my bed? And why was it already dark outside?

As I realized that the sound came from my phone, I picked it up and frowned again. It was 7pm!

Buzz Buzz

Opening the text message I just had received, I smile crept up on my face.

From Hoseok: