Chapter 9

*****VOTE AND COMMENT*****

Ai woke up to the door clicking open. However, she was still exhasted and didn't bother moving.
"Ma'am," a tender voice rang out, "are you awake?"
Ai pushed herself into a sitting position.
Later Ai found herself relaxing in a bath. The smell of lavender wafted around her and the girl named Sonya gently scrubbed her scalp in soothing circles.
"Sonya?" Ai asked. She trusted the maid.
"Hhm?"
"What is the Alpha really like?"
Sonya pursed her lips.
"Truthfully or as if the wall had ears?"
"I want the truth."
"He is a lonely man. I think he is insecure about his power and hate filled. He's unkind and brutal." Sonya noticed the worried frown on Ai's face.
"How do you know?"
Sonya sighed. She was a 27 year old woman and had grown up with Constantin. She just knew. Being a year older than him made her an automatic target and threat no matter how weak she was. In response she stopped rubbing lavender oil and honey into Ai's hair and showed her the fresh jagged lines on her palm.
Ai seemed to choke.
"He did this?" Sonya nodded.
"Why?"
"You ask too many questions." Sonya went back to treating Ai's hair. Constantin gave her specific instructions of how exactly he wanted Ai to be. Sonya didn't want Constantin to punish her again.
By the time Ai was towl dried, Sonya had come back with a loose shimmering dress. It was a foggy grey that ended high on her thighs. The sleeves and ripples hid her figure in the front but the back was cut all the way down to her lower back. Sonya made her hair pin straight and soft. Sonya painted her face in shades of warm brown and cold grey. Soft corral pink was gently drawn on her lips. She was handed black studded heels. Sonya was working on filing and lengthening her nails when another maid came in.
"Sonya, I'll help you." She whispered like it was a secret. Sonya nodded and the other girl with light red hair strapped on Ai's shoes. The girl grabbed some oil and began massaging the lather into Ai's skin until it was soft and glowing.
Within a two minute period Ai was following Sonya out the door. The other girl disappeared as quickly as she came. Her hazel eyes glowed blue and forest green in contrast with the grey. Her nails were black and her fingers adorned with silver rings. The only finger left empty was her ring finger, and that scared her. She felt like a doll, costumized to a child's wants. Not something she was a fan of feeling.
Sonya steadily lead her to a a large set of doors. She opened them with out hesitating.
Inside rows of large men and woman sitting with perfect posture flanked the left and right side of a podium that faced them.
Ai recognized the man speaking at the pulpit as one of the men that carried her into the prison. The Alpha sat in his chair very improperly compared to the military seating of his pack. He was sideways with one leg positioned on the arm rest. His other foot was on the ground. His hands toyed with a knife dangerously. He wore black slacks and a white button up that had the sleeves rolled to his elbows. His eyes flashed to Ai. She kept her gaze strictly on Sonya who delicately lead her to the smaller throne beside the Alpha. No one looked at her or paid her any kind of attention besides the Alpha.
The man at the podium continued to drone on about numbers and assignments. Even her old pack didn't have this boring of meetings.
Constantin swiftly stuck the bade of his knife into he's chair and reoriented himself so he could face her more. He trailed his hand to her hair and nodded at Sonya in approval. Sonya waited patiently before she suddenly turned and left.
"Aiyana," he whispered close to her ear whilst still playing with her hair. "You are truly beautiful." Her body warmed, but her moral heart twisted.
"Flattery will do no use." She replied.
"Hhm, might my touch?" She wanted to vomit and sigh at the same time. The growing bond between her and Constantin would only grow. That's what frightened her, that as the bond grew, thoughts of her true mate would only shrivel and die.
Constantin reached out his fingers to glide them across her thighs. She reached out and grabbed his hand before shoving it away. "Never, ever, touch me!" She spat. Andrew paused at the tone of disrespect towards his Alpha. The faces of the pack turned away from Andrew and to the scene unfolding. Constantin stood and pulled her roughly before she shoved him away.
"I'm not your slave! Even if my mate is past I will sooner join the moon goddess then willingly be near you."
Constantin shook his head and smiled.
"Ha, One day, no matter how far, you'll be my bitch. You'll lick the dirt I tread and worship my sweaty shoes. It could take years but you will warm my bed and be the perfect trophy mate. Dinner each night with me and this sour opinion of me whipped away while every one watches you wipe my ass and shave my face." He stepped closer "every day til you die you will be an example of respect and submission."
Her teeth slowly moved into a snarl.
"I should punch your nose into your brain and have my dead mate mock you from his grave." She snarled venomously.
"Tsk tsk, that is no way to ask forgiveness."
"Fuck you!" Ai shouted her first swear words with a bit of spit in his face.
"I control you." He glanced at his pack. If they doubted his power now, then after this example they never will.
"I control myself or are you too stupid to know that?" He relaxed his tight muscles. And with a calm voice spoke.
"Walk to the center of the room." She tried to grab onto something before her feet betrayed her. Alas, her body took her helplessly to the center of the room. Ai's anger receded into horror.
"What fun could the Luna give us?" Ai felt so vulnerable. Wolves around the room glanced back and forth confused. A few whisperes flashed around.
"What was that Ben? A strip tease?" Ai looked panicked at Constantin. He only winked.
"Luna, take off your dress." Alpha Constantin said.
"No....no! NO!" Aiyana's hands were pulling the fabric from her skin. The puppeteer had full control of her and only her words were her own.
"Stop! No! Stop it!" She screeched. Her hands pulled her dress down to the floor. She wrapped her arms around herself but her limbs wouldn't reach for the dress. She stood in her grey bra and panties with black lace decor. Tears welled in her eyes. He could make her do anything. She fought it and her mark glowed in burning pain. She hugged herself to hide.
"Hhmm, that's no fun!" The Alpha whined. "Put your hands together above your head and turn in a circle." Tears escaped her eyes as her body obeyed.
"Stop crying." Her eyes dried.
"No, no, no, no,"
"Come here." She walked to his side.
"Be quiet and touch me." She gingerly touched his arm.
"As much as possible." he commanded. Her body pressed itself against him as she caressed his chest, his face, his back and arms.
"Now, since most of you are clueless, I will explain. This skeptical here is a lesson. The moon goddess gave us mates to be equal to someone. As I have said in previous meetings, the moon goddess is dead. I have authority not even my equal can match. Those who fear power may leave. Only expect the blood hounds on your heels." The alpha stared meaningfully at a wolf until they slowly stood.
"This is wrong. I find that my pack is now the great enemy." Growls erupted before the wolf bolted away. Several wolves waited for Constantin's command. He nodded and they chased after the fleeing wolf. Ai had subtly slipped behind him to hide her body. Her pride was broken. Her modesty stripped from her the moment she was taken to this place.
"Beta, resume the meeting." Constantin then turned to Aiyana. He whispered so only she would hear. "You are to lay at my feet for the rest of the meeting after you bring me that dress." Constantin watched her the whole time. He had to manipulate her mind and he hated it. She should obey him by her own free will.
Aiyana snatched her dress and hurried back to the Alpha as some male wolves seemed to rape her with their eyes. She laid down horizontal to Constantin's feet. Constantin tossed the dress aside and watched the way her body breathed. The bond made her very appealing to him. He admired the lace and how it contrasted with her light skin. He loved the way his mark took over her entire shoulder. He decided that he wanted her to break. She would willingly give him everything he asked for. But in the meantime he reached for her dress and gave it to her. He didn't like some of the hungry gazes sent her way.

Outside the stone walls of the pack house a howl could be heard. A long and blood filled howl. The wolves marched back with blood splashed onto their muzzles and paws. Constantin's pack always won and no enemy of his ever lived too long.