Chapter 24

*****VOTE AND COMMENT******

Riley ripped into a Dead Moon Pack wolf with his teeth. Seeing his warriors gaining advantage he slipped away from the field toward the pack house. He followed the frequented paths of the Alpha. They went from his office to 3 different rooms. Strangely he never frequented a bedroom. As if he never slept there. Riley soon came across the Delta of the pack. He stood by a window lost in his pack link. The coward was leading his foot warriors from above. Fear struck Riley for a moment until he edged the door open with his snout. Crying in the corner was a female that was barely clothed. She was an omega. Before the attack the Delta had been... busy by the smell of sex in the air. The girl saw him and screamed.
The Delta turned with a snarl on his lips. Within the same moment the Delta shifted and lunged for him. Riley easily had him pinned.
"Where do you keep your prisoners." He snarled low and coldly.
The Delta only growled in response.
"Where!"
"The basement of course you idiot."
"I already looked there. Where is the girl!"
The Delta laughed.
"Oh was she your mate? She has wonderful thighs. What was her name?"
Now it was Riley's turn to growl and snarl.
" Yes she was very good to us. My favorite part was when the slut would beg. She would only beg for more, like the horny slut she was."
Riley pressed his hand into the Delta's throat.
"WHERE IS SHE."
"that sex addicted girl is mated and sold into another pack. She was just like rest of the bitches. They were danmed the minute they came! She feels so good though." The Delta tried to torment Riley with lies. However, Riley caught the slip.
Riley killed the Delta in one fatal blow.
He followed the smell of sex to find the cowering girl raiding the pack house treasury. He cornered her into the wall in no time.
"Where is she?"
"Who!?" She asked desperately.
"The girl they've kept prisoner here."
She rolled her eyes. "Do you know how many girls there are trapped here? Your looking at one."
"Her name is Aiyana. Where is she."
A scowl crossed her face.
"I'll never tell you."
"Why not? Don't you want out of here too?"
"No, I like it here. So get lost or kill me."
"Not so scared, huh?" She kept her eyes even.
"What will make you tell me?" He asked thinking strategically.
"Nothing. I'm loyal to Constantin." The girl snapped.
Riley eyed her. She wasn't loyal to Constantin, by the look in her eye she lusted after him.
"Lust is a sin, angel." He murmured low. Goddess! The things he'd do for his sister...
"Who said anything about lust?" She whispered, her fingers itching to touch the enemy. The feel of danger between her legs would be orgasmic.
"I did." Riley faked a smile.
"Then what are we waiting for?" She ran her hands across his chest, wanting him. Her fingers reached the back of her own bra and it snapped off in a practiced manner. It wasn't anything new to Riley though. He pulled her to his chest and kissed her.
"I'm still curious," he started between kisses. "What's so special about the slut Aiyana?"
"Ha! Like I'll tell you." She gave him what he needed.
"She's here isn't she."
The girl looked away angerly.
"You'll never find her! Constantin has her hidden far away!" Jealousy burned in her eyes.
"I pity you." Riley said before he coldly snapped her neck.
Riley wiped her spit off his lips and continued on his search.
He was mad. Constantin had personally touched his sister. He followed the Alpha's scent to the most traveled bedroom and had to back track to the second most traveled bedroom. It had his sisters tainted scent everywhere in the mess. The window was broken and her scent was gone outside the room. She was near the pack house somewhere... Still, he couldn't find her.
Sighing, he rejoined the fight and gave orders to take on one's that had Constantin's scent strong on them. That meant they were closer to him. Suddenly he caught wind of his sister's scent close to the forest. It was just a trace and smelt more strongly of Constantin than anything else. The scent was just warm enough to remind him of his sister. He called the Warriors to retreat. They withdrew from the battle with minimal losses and he turned surprisingly to the same path they had followed. Just then the scent vanished. Riley slowed his wolf down to a jog then to a stop. At least she was alive, but the need to find her was stronger than ever.
***
Aiyanna could hear the sounds in the room. The people around her talking. An obnoxious voice kept snapping at the doctor to 'not touch her'.
Aiyana groaned but the voices continued their arguement.
"She just needs to rest. She's breathing she'll wake up."
"We need to do a full body examination. It's the only way to tell if she isn't bleeding internally or comatosed."
"Oh please, she would've had to go through a lot worse than a jog to be comotosed. Look, just leave her be."
"Do know you what exactly happened before she fainted?" The second voice did not reply.
"Then we need to take a look at her."
One of her lids was forced open and a bright light bombarded her senses.
"TURN OUT THE LIGHT!" she screamed and cradled her head. The light went out.
It was still to bright to open her eyes. Her eyes hurt too much.
"What's wrong with her?"
"She-she... had the moon in her eyes..."
"I SAID TURN OUT THE LIGHTS!" Aiyana cried covering her eyes.
Sonya ran over and closed the blinds.
"Is that better? Try to open your eyes." A calm masculine voice told her.
Aiyana slowly opened her eyes to the dark room. She could see perfectly, despite the greenish light spot that blinded her slightly. They stared into her eyes. What was so strange that their shocked faces reflected horror? Ai could see that there was actually four people in the room. There were two people in medical uniforms, Sonya and an attractive man clad in dark jeans and a white shirt. His black hair a dark contrast to his fair skin. His white teeth glimmered and his canines appeared longer than usual. With his calmness Ai was able to think clearly. He screamed Alpha.
"What?" She asked confused.
"Does light hurt?"
"Duh." Sonya interrupted irritated at the doctor.
"Give her your training goggles."
Sonya snapped at the Alpha boy.
"Yes ma'am." He smirked and handed her the glasses while Sonya just scowled.
Sonya gave her the glasses and Aiyana situated them on her nose. The glasses were black and hugged the contours of her face. Like stylish safety glasses, they sealed out most of the light. She recognized them, as they were used commonly in packs to train wolves for night without loosing sleep.
The blinds opened and her eyes only hurt slightly.
"That was incredible." The nurse next to the doctor whispered.
"That hurt." Ai mumbled.
"Tell me, what happened while you were asleep?"
"I watched Brandon Davenport's life and then I met the moon goddess." Might as well get it out in the open.
"Incredible." Whispered the pack doctor. "And you can see?"
"Yeah, but the light hurts."
The Alpha rolled his eyes in unbelief.
The doctor thought about the events that happened. A woman in the pack led them to two girls in the woods in her sleep, Sonya's beyond help leg had built itself back into near perfection before his very eyes, and then a comotosed she wolf opens her eyes. Her eyes were almost beyond words except they were so familar. He had seen them a thousand times at night. Instead of a pupil and iris she had the moon with a thin black outline separating the whites of her eyes with the moon. In the dark they reflected all light, as if they were glow sticks held behind mirrors.
The Alpha of the Lunar star pack eyed the girl on the bed almost greedily. Having her as his mate would strengthen his large pack. If she was telling the truth, then having a Luna with a rumored direct connection to the moon goddess would be more than benificial to his pack. Even just having someone that could claim expirencing that and having such symbolic eyes held a lot of power in them. Her mate, judging by the pale white and pink mark was dead. He could easily give up his mate for his pack, or for power. It would almost be too good. It would almost be too easy.