Chapter 36

WARNING. SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD.

"The problem with a a knife in wolfs bane, it that it takes away your arm." Jordan coached. He had found himself a following of young male wolves desperate to have action, and more experience instead of their older pack mates going to war. "It's not a lie and all wolves need to know that. I only have two hands, if I'm holding something I can't use it as effectively."
Jordan looked around the gathering of wolves who hung on his every word.
"When it comes down to it, hand to hand is the most traditional, because it works the best. Now, if you're 100 yards away, the enemy has a gun and you have nothing? You better get cover and get close. If not, you'll get a few critical hits to your chest immediately."
The boys nodded their heads. In all honesty, every single one had understood in the back of their heads. Applying the skill set in combat was the problem. Listening to basic instructions was worthwhile. What made the the group actually interesting was the persuasive suave tone Jordan used time and time again. He had made sitting around him feel good and relaxing. Mikhail rarely sat down with them. He was an aloof alpha, where as Jordan was social.
The boys abandon their water bottles and returned to sweating when Riley called them.
Jordan couldn't stand Riley. If there was ever a nuisance the world could live without it was that bastard. Every time Jordan was close to his prize that cock blocker would step in between and make sure that Jordan never had the chance to approach the girl. He looked longingly at her, she looked worse for wear without him. Sleep deprivation was evident on her face. Her entire body hunched like it couldn't straighten for the life of itself. Her dark shades that she wore looked oddly out of place on her features, bold against delicate.
To be honest, Isabel wasn't all that pretty. She was only valuable to him because of her eyes, but he could grow to love her down the road. You didn't have to be shallow and only love a person's beauty.
He was going to have her.
He scanned the arena, sure that Riley couldn't stop him.
He sprinted to her, unnoticed.
"Isabel, how quaint... this setup of yours."
There were coloring pencils around her, a small sketch pad of paper and a coloring book. She however seemed board with the coloring pencils and was currently using a blue pen to draw an intricate eye from an odd angle. The eye looked down to the outer corner, right at the point of view. It was a familiar shape but wasn't specific enough that he recognized it for a person he knew. His gut twisted as his wolf could feel he certainly knew the model and did not like him.
"That's a very beautiful drawing, may I get a good look at it?"
"Sure," she handed him the small book with the mostly finished eye. Thick lashes and a dark iris. The skin around it was shaded into a deep tan with the blue pen. The drawing burned into him as a weak gaze but he could feel the submissive glint in it was more feral. It was too bold to have had such an omega feel to it. He handed the drawing back, certain that it was Mikhail she had been drawing. The shape of the eye could very well be his rival for her heart. How had he lost so much ground in the game? He cast a dirty scowl at her brother. When he finally had her marked as his possession, he would make sure to torture her brother. He could imagine the real pathetic expression Riley would take on when he would touch the man's sister in front of him. He didn't want to physically abuse her brother. Jordan wanted Riley to resent him as much as a cat hates water. He could accomplish all of his goals if he mated Isabel, he realized.
"Isabel, walk with me."
She stood, still broken over her dream last night. Was that her future? To hold out so long for her mate and then betray him with her body? The lowest form of sin was the future the moon goddess had shown her.
Was she given the vision to avoid, or accept it?
Jordan took her hand and led her away.
What did Vitally say all those years ago? Why did he not want her? His piercing words came back to her. Vitally said he had wanted someone experienced. She looked at Jordan and his obvious advances. She could give a piece of herself away. She could be experienced for her mate.
Jordan had pulled her along a path that was far away from the training arena. No one would hear them out here. No one would see them. He had her all alone.
"Why are we out here?" Her busy mind cleared enough to fully grasp the situation.
"To talk."
She wasn't that dumb. Most times 'talk' meant sex.
"What do you want to talk about?"
"Hmm, tell me about your mate." He said.
"My mate? What about him?"
"I'm just curious... I found mine years ago, but she died before we could ever have the chance to be together." He lied. To Aiyana, however, she felt sadness roll off him in small waves.
"Oh, I'm sorry... I was actually rejected by my mate..." she felt obliged since he had shared his misfortune.
"Said I wasn't.... skilled enough. I had saved myself for him. But since we're meant to be I have to find him, it would be rebellion to the moon goddess if I didn't try to get him back."
"Isabel, that was years ago wasn't it?" It was more of a statement.
"I- yes but I have to try."
"Maybe he'd take you back if you were more skilled, what did you need to be skilled at? Fighting? I could teach you."
She mumbled a low incoherent response.
"What?"
She shook her head and just looked at him. Realization dawned before he smiled like a predator.
Jordan took on the look people imagine the devil parading in.
"I could still... teach you."
Aiyana paused and actually considered it. It would be just sex, right? He would show her the ropes and when she found her mate she would be a deflowered artist. He would take her as she was and her duty to the moon goddess wouldn't be any different. She was doing what her mate wanted.
"I've always dreamed of only kissing my mate," her voice wavered.
"I can keep that request." Like hell he would.
With out letting her brain over think everything he moved slowly. He sat her down in the grass and hovered over her. Her legs lay arched on either side of his waist. He was above her now, with the advantage. He gently moved her hands together and bound them above her with one of his meaty paws. He sucked at her neck and touched her until fire licked at her core. He only had to fuel that fire before he could join her in it.
He ground against her becoming very hard. She was so pliant in his hands.
"You dirty whore, do you like this?" He bit out. She moaned into him.
"Do you want my cock you fucking slut? Say you want it. I dare you." It hurts to hear those words, but would her mate want to say those things?
"I-i don't know..." she moaned again. Little pants escaping her full lips. He stared hungry at them before moving away to a better target. Her breasts heaved up and down in a hypnotized rhythm. He pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra.
"Ah, there it is." He looked at the faded widows mark. Ha, a widowed virgin. He latched onto her nipple. His tongue lapped desperately at it.
Aiyana couldn't feel her own brain think! His hand slipped lower and touched her core. He rubbed firmly against the fabric of her jeans. He cupped his own package through his shorts. It was so easy. He already had won the fight between him and Alpha Mikhail.
"You dirty mother fucker. You slut. Shit you feel so good." His dirty words proved to lessen her excitement. But she felt her mate would almost be proud. She still felt so guilty.
"I'm going to fuck you right here." He slapped her sensitive, pulsing pussy.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't feel any one else here but me." He slapped her pussy again. Ai let a a small mew of pleasure. It was pleasure in the purest, dirtiest form. It also hurt.
He pushed his groin into her crotch.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're so good you dirty cock sucker."
He pulled his shorts down, but she pretended not to notice. She was terrified on the inside. She was going to loose her virginity like a true slut.
Jordan pumped himself hard above her stomach, his balls brushing achingly against her rough jeans.
"Fuck this shit."
He undid her jeans and pulled them down and off of her. She was a wreck below him. Complete ignorance of how girls who got to fuck with him ended up. He would to make sure she had to be carried back. Bruises and love bites he gave were never covered. He liked his sex rough.
He squeezed her hips hard as he ran his length against her panties. He moved her panties to the side and positioned himself to thrust into her hard. Tears pricked at her eyes, so she shut them tightly. He would break her virginity in one angry release. A thought bubbled at the edge of his mind. No protection... she wasn't on birth control... he could trap her into being his mate like this. He paused. He didn't want a kid in the way of his life... the things he did for power.
His fingers dug painfully into her sides. She bit her tongue and held back a yelp of pain. This was sex, she had to be a woman about it. She felt him at her entrance, his cock pushing slightly on it.
She didn't even know if she wanted to do this. Stress filtered in her head and squeezed just as hard as Jordan was gripping her hips.
No, she couldn't do it with him. But it was too late. She had already brought herself to this point. A tear slipped out her eye. It was for her mate.
All at once Jordan had disappeared. His fingers gripping her hips to his cock poking her entrance, all gone. She let out a sigh of relief but paled as she came to awareness that she was unclothed in front of now three males. Alpha Mikhail, Jordan who had his dick in his pants and a scowl to match... and Riley, who wasn't really looking at her at all.
"Ai, put your clothes on." Her tight core melted at the commanding voice of Mikhail and she wasted no time following his order.
"This is none of your concern Mikhail!"
"This is my concern. She is under my care and you just tried to fuck that." Rage could be seen in his eyes. His skin and aura a seemingly darker shade.
"She is a future Luna of a pack and I don't put up with other horny little Alphas messing with her. You're going back to your pack tomorrow morning unless you want to be completely severed as my ally, in which you are the enemy and I will kill you were you stand!"
Alpha Mikhail kept his voice cold and angry. He glance at Ai, relieved to see her in clothes. Only Mikhail was allowed to strip her. Only Mikhail was allowed to whisper dirty phrases. Only Mikhail would have her and the very thought of the slime Jordan touching her sickened him.
"Out of my sight." He commanded. Ai turned to leave as well, but her arm was suddenly trapped in Mikhail's large paw of a hand.
"Not you. You're coming with me."