The Nerd and The New Girl!

Elsa's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Waking up I slam my hand on the snooze button accidently smashing it, oops I forget how strong I am sometimes. Anyway where are my manners, hi my name is Elsa Maria Winters and I am 22 years old and I have a sister Anna who speaking of which is coming now better pretend to be asleep again!

"ELSA! ELSA! ELSAAA WAKE UP!" I couldn't take it any more I shot up from my bed knocking Anna off who had sat down on my bed in the process and I burst out laughing.

"Elsa were you pretending to be asleep again I told you to stop doing that" She said whilst brushing herself off from the fall and pouting. "I'm sorry Anna how about I make it up to you by making your favourite chocolate pancakes for breakfast" I said whilst trying to hold back my laugh as she started jumping up and down squealing. Typical Anna!

After making breakfast and Anna complementing me on the pancakes I went back up to my room and slipped on some black jeans my snowflake top which I then put on my black sweater over, my snowflake necklace whilst I slipped on my black and white converses. I then added some light makeup and some snowflake clips in my hair since I love winter and wore my glasses to complete my look. So this is a typical outfit for the typical Nerd in the School but I will show them one day something will snap and I wont be the nerd Elsa anymore as you see I used to be queen bee with all my talents but now I keep them hidden even from Anna she doesn't know about all my talents just dancing and acting.She does however know about my powers but other then that she doesn't know a lot about me as I try and be mysterious and I am also a bit self conscious but I am getting help for that.

"Anna come on it's time for school" I shout whilst getting my keys to my white jeep I do have a blue Lamborghini but I don't take it to school as people will start to like me because I am rich and not for my personality. Going out to the car I wait for Anna whilst texting Merida and Punzie to meet in our usual spot. Mom and dad are already at work so its just me and Anna in the morning's they own the school so that has it's privileges. Suddenly the door swings open and out comes Anna in a white dress with green flouts and her hair twisted (like in the song for the first time in forever) with a green ribbon in. "You look beautiful" I say and she blushes and thanks me then jumps in the car.

-10 minutes later-

I pull up to the school and park hopping out and locking it then me and Anna head towards our tree which is were we eat and meet up before school, but today something is different I have a bad feeling but I just shrug it off it's probably nothing.

"Hey cuz" Puzie says whilst embracing me into a hug and saying hi back and after catching up the guys come over and there all married which makes me seem a bit of a loner. "Hey guys, have you seen the New Girl she is really pretty" Jack sighs dreamily and my heart is shattered right then and there so I say no and wave goodbye before running to the bathroom trying to cry, I need to stay emotionless but when it comes to Jack I just cant help it and I end up quietly sobbing into my hands.

Bang! The door is swung open and there stands my best friend Merida who sees me and runs up to me and embraces me in a hug she is a great friend.

"Let it all out, I know it hurts" she says soothingly.

"..I..just wi-sh.."I stutter

" Yeah I know you wish he would see you more as a friend but if he doesn't realise that he has thee perfect girl in front of him then he is a little bit stupid then ay he, dont worry your pretty head about it." She says and I chuckle a bit and nod my head wiping my tears a way and then I get a plan.

"Merida can you call the girls to come in here I got a plan that will make him regret not realising he has the perfect girl in front of him" I snarl and merida grins widely as she absolutely loves revenge so she absolutely loves when she can get involved especially when it comes to Jack because he really annoys merida by calling her curly all the time.

After a while Punzie and Anna come in and we start discussing my plan and it starts on Monday when we go back to school but right now they are all listening to the plan.

"YAY THAT MEANS SHOPPING!" Punzie screams and then starts squealing with Anna whilst me and Merida moan and tell her to be quiet otherwise people are going to be wonder what on earth is going on in here. After a couple of minutes discussing what time we would meet up we headed to our first class which unfortunately for me and Merida meant Maths but she doesn't sit by me so it isn't that fun but a positive is I do sit by Jack my best friend and crush so..yeah

-Skipping to last lesson-

I head to Drama which I like as we are just having a free lesson today and I am just with Jack for this lesson. I go in and sit by Jack who has a huge grin on his face but then he gets nervous and starts playing with his fingers and I wonder why he is nervous and then he turns to me and I begin to wonder why is he so nervous to talk to mw? He doesn't like me right? No Elsa you cannot get your hopes up he doesn't like you but then why is he nervous he never has been before? Suddenly my argument with my thoughts got interrupted when I heard Jack cough to get my attention. I turn to him with a friendly smile on my face and greet him.

"Hey Elsa?" Jack says

"Yes?' I question oh here it comes what is he going to ask me.

" I was wondering you see me and tooth new each other from childhood and it turn out she has this crush on me like I do with her so I asked her out but I don't know what to do I've never been on a date before so I was wondering.." He says quickly

"If I would help you" I guessed I was trying my best to keep my smile of my face as I said then next sentence even though I felt like crying "Sure I will help you anything for my best friend" I sort of said sadly as I wish we could be more but like I said I will do anything to make him happy even if it hurts me and the look on his face when I agreed made my day not matter how much it hurt me.

"Okay thanks the date is tonight at 6 so what do you need me to do" He asks and I just reply handing him a piece of paper "Learn the guitar and the parts highlighted for a serenade I will set up the rest I will text you where to take her,now go and get ready.

"Okay thanks your the best,bye" he shouts as he starts heading home.

"Bye..I love you" I whisper and then call Punzie to rearrange the trip to tommorow saying I am helping a friend and then I go set up the date to help Jack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter the next one will be the date between Tooth and Jack. Hope you enjoy this book and keep reading it bearing in mind this is my first book so it might not be that good anyway bye :-)