The Honeymoon!

Elsa's P.O.V

After the wedding we decided to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. And let me tell you the view from the aeroplane was amazing. We are now in our villa and I'm getting ready to go out with Jack for our first date as a married couple.

Eeek I can't wait!

*Couple of minutes later*

We are actually at an island in Hawaii that own by us we have an underwater house that we can go to as we can breath underwater, favour to my friend Ariel.

But anyway date time!

Jack decided to take me on a pirate themed date so here is what I'm wearing:

He decided to take me to the beach:

It looked beautiful but he surprised me as his arm slivered around my waist and he picked me up bridle style only to throw me into the sea

I emerged my head out the water with a pissed of look as I glared at Jack as he chuckled. But as soon as I stood up he gasped and a faint hint of blush went on his cheeks. I looked down and the corset of my top was coming more undone showing my cleavage more. It was my turn to blush but then I smirked as I realised it was my turn to tease Jack.

*skip to later*

Me and Jack had an amazing day except Jack was still mad at me for teasing him earlier, so I decided to surprise him later.

Over the past year before getting married jack got rich from a new company he owned were as I was his secretary so that was fun as I got to work beside him. Through that time Jack had to stop himself from having fun at the work place all to save up to tonight as I said I did not want to give away my virginity till after marriage as it's what me and my family believe strongly in. Jack not so much, but I don't blame him I am quite a turn on.

I am walking over to Jack right now who I see is sitting on the sand staring at the sea and I come up behind him kissing him on the cheek causing him to turn sharply making me fall on to his lap.

"What do you want!" He says obviously still mad from earlier.

"I want to see my husband" I say pouting but then giggling.

"Why you giggling for?" He asks.

"It just feels weird calling you my husband but I like it" I say which causes him to smile and reply that he like the title.

"Well Mrs.Frost..." He says pausing "I think you still have some making up to do" he says pointing towards his lips which I quickly peck causing him to pout but I get of his lap and pull him up saying I need to show him my surprise.

I pull him into the woods and blindfold him but making sure I don't make him bump into anything. I giggle the whole way there as he keeps questioning where we are going which I of course don't tell him.

Not long we came to the place and when I stopped giggling and let go he started to panic.

"Elsa were are you?" He asks worry edging in his voice.

I didn't reply causing him to become more worried.

"Elsa this isn't funny" He said and trying I was trying my best not to giggle.

He soon took of the blindfold to be greeted by my surprise

"Elsa what is this, we have a place to stay." He asks.

"I know but this is a paid for hut that we can come too on holidays I thought it would be a nice treat if we have a family or for us" I say.

"I love it!" He says kissing me on the cheek before I begin to pull him.

"Come on you need to see the inside" I say squealing and drag him in to the hut.

*Skip to after seeing the hut*

"Thanks for this Elsa" Jack says.

"No problem, now what was your favourite part?" I ask.

"The bedroom" he says with a smirk etching on his face.

"Why was that?" I ask raising and eye brow.

"Cuz we get to have some fun on it" he says which causes me to gasp.

"Like right now?" I say my throat becoming dry.

"YEAH BABY!" He says and pics me up bridal style taking me to the bedroom and for the night as husband as wife the night was full of passion and love as we made love.

And there is no going back.. But this would be one thing I wouldn't regret..

For the rest of my life

Because it gave me a chance to have what I always wanted... a family and there was no one better to have it with then Jack. My best friend who I always loved...

---------------------------------------------------------------

831words

Sorry it isn't a lot but I've had writer's block about this chapter so hope you like it. The next chapter is the last I hope you have like it so far.

Shoutout to roxellaroll for giving me ideas for this chapter.

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas comment what you all did and what you got nice. I will try and update soon but I am also going to be working on another jelsa book which will be posted on my other account so when that's done I will let you know.

Anyway bye Icicles

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :-)

-Megan x