Elsa's Rescue!

No need to do authors note just gonna get straight in to the story. Enjoy :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitch's P.O.V

I still can't believe that stupid boy Jack Frost choose Tooth over the beautiful goddess whom is Elsa, but because the stupid girl is madly in love with the idiot she still refuses to marry me!  We'll I guess I am just going to have to put plan B in to action and this involves getting Jack Frost in my grasp and I know the exact way to do this I just have to send him a pictures of Elsa in the state she is in.

To Jack Frost...

Wrong decision choosing Tooth but I am keeping my promise and you're Elsa won't be scar free when she get's back

She cries for you thinking you will come save her what a stupid imagination she has...

This will continue until she agrees to marry me, but the way she is going it won't be long, she is starting to loose hope that you and you're friends will come

Times running out Jack....

- Pitch

Jack's P.O.V.

Me and all of my friends have been coming up with a plan they are still a bit off with me for not choosing Elsa but they will get over it!

BING!

I got a text from an unknown number and then I open it to then drop my phone in utter shock seeing the contents and it is right then that I realize that I love Elsa because it breaks me apart to see her like that more then any friend or anyone that isn't Elsa.

Still in shock I don't realize Merida picking up my phone and before I can warn her of the contents she gasps and also drops the phone and then when Hiccup picks up the phone he is also shocked but doesn't drop the phone like me and Merida instead he shows the rest of the group. As soon as Anna has seen it though she starts to burst out into tears and I think Punzie is about to break out into tears too but I only catch a glimpse of a tear rolling down the cheek of Merida as Kristoff and there husbands all comfort them. We all sit in silence and I just stare at the wall in a trance questioning myself on why I didn't pick Elsa, but then suddenly Merida stand up so quickly she accidentally knocks the chair over.