The Ball!

Anna's P.O.V

Today is Monday and the day of the ball I cant wait, I feel sorry for Elsa though she still hasn't got a date but she will by tonight and that is guaranteed. But for now we have to go to school so Elsa is going with the rebel look in order to make an impression and an impression she will make so she is going on her motorbike. (Look at the picture in the Media).

"Hey Anna do you want to jump on" She ask and I think about it, okay ride to school with who will be the hottest girl in school on the sick bike or catch the bus as I haven't got a car yet and Elsa only lets me borrow hers sometimes.

"Hell yeah!" I reply jumping on the back and putting on the spare helmet before we race of to school.

In no time we get to school and Elsa parks the and already we are getting lots of stares I hop of and remove my helmet to here a bunch of whispers.

"Who's that girl with Anna is she a new student" Someone says.

"She has a sick ride" Another male says.

I give Elsa the thumbs up and she hops of her bike and begins to remove her helmet her hair falling down effortlessly down her back.

"Hey guys" She says winking at guys causing half of then to faint.

Elsa comes over to me and we high five each other because that's how its done!

Picture of Els as outfit above ^

-In Class-

Elsa's P.O.V

I went to my locker before school and then went to class then sat down in the back by the window ignoring the whistling of boys and glares or girls. She doss the register and calls out my name.

"Elsa I repeat Elsa,are you hear does anyone now if she is here?" Everyone shakes there head no so obviously they don't know I am here and don't recognize me.

"Here miss" I say quietly.

"Come up here Elsa so I can actually see you and hear you plus you will be going first singing today" Miss.Ariel says.

I come out of the shadows and everyone gasps saying "Wait that's Elsa" and "She has changed" etc.

"So Elsa what are you going to sing" Miss.Ariel says.

"Miss I don't feel like singing today but I'll promise I will do it first tomorrow" I said it wasn't a lie and plus I didn't feel like singing today.

But anyway for the rest of the day this is what it was like people not believing it was me. Oh gosh I wish I could find jack throughout the swarm of people I haven't seen him all day.

Jacks P.O.V

I haven't seen Elsa all day but I have seen a huge crowd around a new girl I think and hearing boys coming back saying stuff like "She is hot" and by the sound of it really pretty. I wonder who it is? But then I get my answer to my question from some girls "Have you seen Elsa she has changed, I bet she is going to become the Sass Queen again" she says. What Elsa once was popular I wonder shy she gave that up? Anyway I try to find her but no luck I guess I will just have to wait till tonight to see her. I wonder who her date is?