The Wedding!

Jack's P.O.V

..."No"

That was the moment my heart shattered in to a million pieces and I could hear the shocked gasps of the girls.

What?" I repeated making sure I heard correctly.

I said no" She said looking at me with full seriousness before it fading and turning in to a smile.

I'm only joking with you Frostbutt, don't take things so seriously lighten up have some fun."

"It's a yes! It will always be a Yes!" She says looking at me with love.

I scoop her up in my arms kissing her before telling here to never scare me like that again before going home to Elsa's house to have both a graduation party and to announce mine and Elsa's engagement so technically it was a engagement and a graduation party. So we spend the rest of the night receiving congratulations and just spending time with each other, our one true love's.

The End (I'm joking I would end it but come on there has got to be a wedding and Jelsa babies I mean who agrees? ANYWAY LET'S CONTINUE.....)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The day of the Wedding*

Elsa's P.O.V

Zzz....zzz..
*Knock knock*
"who is it?" I ask as I get up yawning and stretching.
"It's me Anna"
Zzz zzz
*knock knock*
"Who is it?"

"Still me sis come on I usually do this too but today's your wedding day!" She says squealing towards the end.

"It's my what..wait what?...I'm getting married well come on the. Get all your lazy asses in here right now" I say jumping out of bed which only ends up with me tripping and face planting the floor to look up and be met with the now 3 giggling girls.

After they had stopped there giggling they got to work .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

Ugh I am so nervous my palms are sweating, I have been nervous in the past but never this bad, I wish I could run away but then I remember I am marrying my best friend the love of my life...

....Elsa

And then once I think of that everything goes away because I just remember to when she nearly died how I wanted to grow old with her and have kids with her and thinking t his can happen now and now I cant wait and I bet...

..She's going to look beautiful in white

We are now at the alter and here she comes her father escorting her down the aisle to beautiful in white and that's the moment that I feel like my heart stops beating..

..she looks so beautiful, I can finally be complete now that I'm marrying her and as she continues to walk down the aisle I think about how we got to this position.

I realised all that time I was an idiot for not realising I was hurting Elsa inside and that she loved me I mean the signs were so obvious but being the dumb person I am I didn't notice them, but at the end of the day I'm glad I found out when I did and she has made me so happy and I wouldn't change a thing except for her last name which I'm about to do now!