Chapter 4: Terrible Sights

I went down to a very dark room in the cafeteria. I went to the kitchen, carefully moving past the dog that was eating meat. It sure likes to eat.
At the far corner of the kitchen, I moved the rug then open the door under it, "Yikes. . .It's pitch black!" then I remembered, "Oh that's right, the lamp!"

I lit the lamp then headed downstairs. I turned left then continued walking. To my left, I saw a door. But it's locked. I looked around to search for a way in. This door leads to the storage room. I might find something good to use inside.

I saw a small hole at the bottom of the wall near the door. It's quite a small way in. What do I do? Hmm. . .

"I couldn't possibly fit in there," I paused then said, "maybe Snowball could!"

I put down Snowball, "Please, Snowball, find me something good to use in there." then Snowball went in the hole. I wonder if Snowball can find something. A rare rabbit actually. Snowball can understand me. I'm sure he knows what to do.

Moments later, I see Snowball come out of the hole with something on his mouth.
"What have you got Snowball?" I took the thing he had in his mouth. Snowball found a lighter oil! Great! I can fill this empty lighter with the lighter oil!

I took the empty lighter, opened it, then filled it with the oil. I got a lighter! Okay. That's enough here. Better go back.

After walking a couple of steps, the lamp light went out. "Ahh!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no! The light went out?!" it's so dark like my eyes are closed. I turned the wheel on the side of the lamp, the lamp still won't lit up.
"Ugh. Why won't it work?" it is out of oil? Nope. I took this lamp with it full. "Please. . ."

After a few minutes, the light went on again.

"?!?" I got shocked. I quickly turned around. I thought I felt someone behind me just now. . .

"Was someone behind me. . .?" I look around no one else was here. "Just my imagination." It could be the curse. Making me feel uncomfortable. Better move on.

I went outside then to the south-east room at the entrance hall. Fortunately, the corpses did not see me. How long are they going to roam around that area? I guess it's okay though. If those corpses move, I could bump into them anywhere.

I went to the side of the room. It's not so pitch black thank goodness. I started hearing something. "There's something there. . ." I went down the stairs.

I saw something so strange! I ran back and hid behind the wall.

"What IS that?!"

Not only does it look strange but also scary! It's so huge! It's like a combination of corpses! Disgusting, really. It's so sickening to look at, it makes me want to vomit...

I went back to that... thing. It roared loud. It doesn't seem to want to let me pass through. Father's lab is just up ahead!
"What do I do. . ." I thought about it for a while and remembered the lighter.

"Just like in the Flame Egg! 'Burn all those in my way! Yes! I can burn it!" I took the oil I found in the kitchen in the cafeteria then splashed it with the oil. I got the lighter, lit it up then threw it at the monster. BOOM!!

The monster burns.
?? Is it saying something? What? I listened carefully then I clearly hear, "AH. . .IT BURNS. . .HELP ME. . ." it talks?! It's creepy! When I hear it say that, makes me think that I just killed a person!

"Ah. . .No. . .!" I ran out of the room, scared and. . .I guess a bit guitly.

What was that about? Why are they like, pretending to be innocent? They--