Chapter 7: Poor, Lifeless Creatures

We leaped in. I closed my eyes as we went through the portal. We held hands tightly. I'm nervous. 

"Ugh!" we all said.

Were we dropped? That hurt a lot. I opened my eyes and saw the surroundings. Red octagon floor tiles. We stood up. We saw a giant glowing red diamond on the corner. I touched it. A red octagon tile bridge was made! It is also quite dark. The fields past the floor tiles are all black. I'd better be careful not to trip.

We went past the floor tile bridge then saw mom's soul, floating in the air. Father's lying down near her.

"Mom. . .It's really you," I stare at her, "mom. . .!" I ran to her but she pushed me back.

"Mom?! What're you doing?!" yelled Terra.

"You shouldn't have come, the both of you." said mom.

"What? We came here to save you and father!" Terra yelled.

Dio held her hand tightly, "Don't push yourself, Terra." her face calmed down and she thought this thoroughly. 

"Why mom? Why are you making him suffer?!" I yelled.

Mom: "I don't want to make him suffer. I want to take him with me."

Terra: "With you?! To where?!"

A portal appeared beside them.

Aya: "Mom! Don't do this! It's Maria you don't like right?!"

She got startled when she heard Aya's question.

Aya: "You couldn't stand them together didn't you. . .? I felt the same way. . .I felt like she's taken father away from us. . ."

Mom: "Yes, it's all what you say. I couldn't stand them together. I won't hand him over to anyone."

She starts to carry father to the portal.

Terra: "NO!!" I rushed to mom and father. A flash, I saw. The portal was gone and I saw father by my side.

Aya and Dio goes to Terra and her father.

Aya: "Father!"

Father: "A-Aya. . ."

Terra: "Oh, father. . ."

Terra begins to cry. The soul of their mother gets enraged.

Mom: "NO. . .ONE. . .SHALL INTERFERE!!!"

Aya: "Mom! Stop--!" I remember something that the salesman gave me. Before we leaped in here.

"What is this mister?"

"Magic Water, a product of my company."

"Sounds made-up."

"Ahahaha. Your sister said the same thing with my Magic Healing Water."

"What will this do?"

"You can save your father with that."

"What about mom?"

"She'll be fine when your love reaches her."

"Then I'll save them both!"

I was so persistent in saving mother and father. But now, not so much. Mother looks like a different person. She loves father too, why is she doing this? Can I even save both of them? I've got to try. My sister and my friend is here with me. I can do this. I shall use the Magic Water on her. . .

Aya: "I'm sorry. . .Mom. . ." I took out the Magic Water the salesman gave me.

Mom: "N-No. . .A-Aya. . .DON'T!!"