Chapter 1

(SO THIS IS IN ROSES POINT OF VIEW. This also takes place during 6th year) 
EDIT
_______________________________________

There. I lowered my wand, and the last of my many books settled on top of a stack in my trunk. I was packing up because I was the new Head Girl, since the old Head Girl and Boy had been neglecting their duties. 

I closed my trunk and wandered downstairs. I poked my head into the Ravenclaw common room. Most students were in class, but I had a free period at the time, which I was using to my atvantage. The only people in there were a couple of 6th years like me looking through the vast library. I checked the bulletin board that took up most of the north facing wall. It was covered in little things like club meetings, wizard chess tournaments, study session dates, the days the O.W.L.S. and N.E.W.T.S. were on, and so on.

I didn't see anything particularly interesting, so I looked to see who my fellow head boy would be. Hmm... Scorpious Malfoy. 

The Weaslys and the Malfoy's had been fighting for generations. Now, maybe I could resolve this annoying fight. It was almost all my dad could talk about, and I wanted this to end at the terms of Ignorance is Bliss. Ever heard the saying "Good fences make good neighbors"? Well that would basically sum up the relationship between me and Scorpious when I was done with him.

I did know a little about him since my cousin Albus was best friends with him. So now we were roommates. Well then...

I ran back upstairs to my room at the top of Ravenclaw tower. 

"Wingardium Leviosa," I muttered, and my trunk managed to float a foot off the ground, despite its weight. I walked tentatively to Head tower and into the common room, beong careful to put half of my concentration on my spell, and the other half on not bumping in to anyone or anything. The tower was silent. Scorpious must not be here. 

The room had a fireplace at one end, and in the space between was an overstuffed couch and a huge coffee table. To one side was a bed room, and there was the same on the other side. I picked a lucky winner and pushed that door open there was a single bed in the middle. Windows lined a wall, but that was all. 

I stuck wand into the pocket of my robes and the trunk fell with a thump. I checked the time. I had 20 minutes until Potions, so I should probably  leave now to make it to the other end of the castle in time. 

I closed the door of my new room and locked it. Then I ran out of the dormitory and down to Potions.

_______________________________________

That night, I jogged up to the tower after finishing dinner. I opened the door,closing it quickly behind me. I was tired, and wanted to go to bed as fast as possible. The fire was burning, and I could see the outline of someone sitting on the sofa.

"'Night, Malfoy," I said, and walked to my room. I pulled on some fleece pants and a Weasley Christmas sweater, then flopped into bed.

_______________________________________

I hoped you guys enjoyed!!! Please leave comments and vote!