Chapter 4

EDIT
__________________
For the rest of the day, I worked on a Charms essay. When it was finished, I went to dinner. 

After all of the crazy work, I was exhausted. I just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. 

I slumped in to my bed room, got some pjs, and went to take a shower. After I got out, I immediately fell in to bed.

"Rose! You there?" I heard a shout from outside my door. 

"Go away!" I called back, tossing a pillow at my door for good measure.

"It's Scorpious, can I come in?" He said from outside my door. I mumbled something that he must have thought was a yes, because my door clicked open. 

I tossed a pillow at where I guessed Scorpious' face would be, then buried farther under the covers.I heard his muffled talking, but ignored him. He stopped. I peered out the sheets to see if he had left. He hadn't.

"I know you have been studying very hard, so I went to the kitchens and got some vanilla ice cream for you." 

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. "Ice cream, you say?" 

He nodded. I got up and put on my Hogwarts robe, which is surprisingly warm. He led me to the table in the center of the common room. I had left all of my notes and books on the table, but Scorpious had cleared them away, setting them instead on a table off to the side of the couch. Instead, there was a pint of vannila ice cream, two bowls, and two spoons.  

I sat down on the couch, and Scorpious sat next to me. He spooned half the ice cream in to one bowl and the rest in to the next one.

We are the ice cream, chatting with genuine kindness. Once we were done, flicked my wand and the bowls sat nesting in each other, the spoons landed on the top bowl, and the pint container sat in the top bowls as well.

"Thank you," I whispered. Even though I had just eaten sugary ice cream, I was sleepy. The fire lulled me into a quiet sleep, and I rested, leaning on Scorpious' chest.