Papers

(Diane's POV)

The last few days have been great, we've discussed about the things that are hurting our relationship. It seems like we're getting stronger. Today's going to be a different day, Dr.Macdogall has different things planned for us to do. We just have to get ready for today. I laid out a few clothing options, just some plain dresses. I picked a laced pink dress and pink flats. I let my curly hair flow to my shoulders and finished soon my makeup. This will be fun!

 This will be fun!

"Ready darling?" I yell from the washroom

"Ready darling?" I yell from the washroom. I know he's getting dressed so he should be ready soon. I look behind me and see Erik, a towel around his waist and no shirt on...He's trying to seduce me.

"Not yet...You know we have a few hours to kill until the counselling...Maybe we should hit the sheets?" I looked at him, my eyes in shock and my body wanting him to do this to me. They both wanted different thing. But no, we can't.

"We're not supposed to have intercourse until this is over. And one of our main problems is that we have sex all the time...So no."

His smile drops and his towel drops, my urges are gonna get the best of me...No! I can't, I can't damage this marriage. I close my eyes and sigh. I take a few deep breaths and go back to getting ready. It's gonna be easier just to ignore him and get ready for another day of fixing this marriage which seems like it's gonna fail. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I almost feel like growling.

"Hey." He breaths down my neck. "You know you want it Diana Destler. You want to be in that bed with me as I go all animal with you. So get undressed and join me." I shrugged him off me and begin to apply lotion on my skin.

"We're not having sex. We need to learn to control our urges and not reward our bad behaviours with sexual intercourse. Now please get ready." I slowly turned to see him frowning...Shit...I've made him mad.

He pushes me against the wall and began to kiss me. I struggle against him as he begins to undo my dress. I don't want to do this, I just cannot succumb to him. I feel my dress drop and I could hear a chuckle. He's reminding me of the time he raped me at the Academy. He precedes to my underclothes and knee him in the groan. I can't be raped again...I can't go through that again.