The Market

(Diane's POV)

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. Where am I? I look around and smile when I see him...His naked body under the covers. I looked down at me and saw that was too was naked. Then everything came back to me, the passionate night I shared with him...It was all so beautiful. I had to leave before Erik realizes that I left. I slowly get up without waking him. I'm probably never going to see him again....But I will always remember that beautiful night I had with him. I creeped out of his hotel room and almost scurried back to mine. I just hope to good that

Erik isn't awake. I take out my key card and open the door. I smile when I see him still sleeping. I slowly walk in and smile, sitting on the bed. He slowly looks up and smiles.

"Hey beautiful...I hope you remembered last night." He smirks as he pulls me to him.

I pull away as I saw what he was intending to do. I sit up and back away. I didn't want his stupid hands on me...I want to be with him.

"Come. Today's the final session and we're meeting Dr. Macdogall there. dress nice." I say, standing up and going to my dresser.

I looked down at my baby bump and almost started crying. This babies gonna grow up without his or her true father. I'm eighteen and I'm gonna have The Phantom Of The Opera's baby...I don't wanna think about this at the moment. I just want to get today done and then divorce him for food. I pull on green flats and a green lace dress that showed a little bit of my growing belly. Hopefully he wouldn't notice. I turn to him and I few the slightest smile as I see that he was ready.

"Let's go

"Let's go. She's waiting for us at the market." I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail.

I began to walk to the door until I felt his hand in mine. I tried to pull it away but he squeezed it right as I continued to walk. We need to put our brave faces on as we finish today's session and graduate tomorrow. We went outside and got into our taxi. This will probably be the only time I'll enjoy myself on this trip.

(At The Market.)

"Let's go." I whispered as the taxi came to a stop and we step out.

I looked around and smiled as I saw the busy streets of New York young and people shopping in the markets. In front of us was Dr.Macdogall. She looked happy to see us holding hands...I shake his hand away from mine and stand up straight.