The Confrontation

(Diane's POV)

I woke up and sigh, seeing that everything that happened yesterday wasn't a dream...It was real. My precious Erik is in a coma. He's fighting for his life right now...For me and for his baby...He doesn't even know he's gonna have one. I sit up and stroke his hair back. My angel...He's the man who completes me...He's the man who married me...Married Diane Blunt. I get up and immediately feel my insides shoot up to my mouth. I run to the washroom quickly and throw up. It's been like this for awhile now...It's getting worse...I wish I had Erik with me for this part. To hold my hair back...Well I did feel someone hold my hair up. I pull away and sigh. Mark Sloan. He's a creep! And all he want's is sex...I'm not some slut who will bang him. I grab toilet paper and push him away.

"Hey." He chuckled. "Don't be like that. At least you have someone to hold your hair back. You change your mind on your husband's face?...You still up for a date?...I'm up for one." I wipe my mouth up and turn to him.

"No I haven't changed in mind in my dear husbands face! Nor have I changed my mind on going on a pathetic date with you!"

I growled, staring at him. I felt my insides then again and sit down. This just really sucks.

"Hey, I get it." He sigh and pulls out a piece of paper and began to write something. "If you ever changed your mind on that little date thing. Call me on my actual number. I will come to you at anytime of the day. I have morning rounds. See you later Ms.Blunt."

He handed me the papers and I sigh. He's really a great guy and I know he means no harm...But...It's way to early...Way way to early... I put his number away and stand up. I felt the urge to puke again. I ran to the washroom and sigh.

I quickly tied up my hair and spilled all my guts out. Why do we have to throw up? Can't women just use the washroom instead of making a mess out of it? I didn't know why...But I couldn't stop up. I had nothing left in me and I still gaged. Was something wrong with me? Is my baby okay? I touched my stomach as I gaged more. Our baby has to make it...It has to be here when Erik wakes up. He'll be so happy...We'll be together forever. I gaged one last time before I feel that feeling stop. I smile. Praise the lord Jesus Christ.

I get up and fix my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw a boring, blunt woman who looks like everyone else. Why does he love me? Why do all the guys I meet in my age range love me? I shake my head and go back to Erik. I nearly jump as I see Ryan checking Erik's temperature...It was not a pretty thing to see a man putting a thermometer into another mans butt. After almost gagging again, Ryan turned to me and smiled.

"Hey..." He walks to me, looking as handsome as the night we...Nevermind.
"Your husband's temperature seems to be a little high, but we'll try to control that while he's in his coma. His vitals look great. We just have to see how his body responds, and if he's gonna wake up...He's doing great."

He smiles and touches my shoulder. I look down and smile. "Thank you Ryan, I really appreciate it."
I step back from him and walk to Erik. I smile and remove his wig.

I've always loved that thing...But I want to embrace his true beauty. I smile and stroke the little hair he had. My husband's balding.

I did this for awhile before I heard Ryan cough. I turn around and look at him.

"So..." He looked at the ground and sighed. "About that night in the hotel...I mean, it was amazing...One of the best night's in my life. You pleasured me and made sure I was happy with what you gave me."
He sighed again and looked up at me.

"But did it mean anything?...You cheated on your husband by having sex with me. Are we gonna get together?...I was just wondering. I don't want to pressure you at all..."

I looked at him, shocked. I never thought that it would lead to anything...I was just stressed and my head wasn't clear at that moment. I stood up and look down at my hands. Not facing him.

I sigh and begin to think. I want to be with Ryan. I knew deep in my heart that I've wanted to be with him since the moment we kissed...That moment in our room where he said that kiss was how much he loved me. I smile back at that. Almost two years ago. That young girl had nothing to worry about. A singing career ahead of her, money, and good looks. But then...A duel for my love happened...Marriage, sex, and fighting took over my life and changed me...It changed who I am...It changed my thoughts on life and my whole perspective on life.

I'm no longer that young girl that had two lovers...That had that large singing career...That had freedom...Freedom. I felt myself crying as I continue to look at my hands. I don't have the freedom to choose...Cause if I choose something someone doesn't right then I've upset them, vise versa. I slowly look up, seeing Ryan waiting for an answer. I sigh and walk towards him.

"Your a great guy." I saw his smile drop. "But that was a mistake...An amazing mistake. Erik and I came here for marriage counselling and I was mad. We were gonna get divorced and I wanted to get some kind of closure...Something to get revenge on what he did to me...I felt love...I felt cherished,and I thank you for that. But I'm sorry...I love him Ryan...I'm sure that you'll be able to find a nice girl to marry...Someone who doesn't have a guy already. I'm so so sorry..."

I was in tears by the end of that. I could see the her in his face. He had such hope that we were gonna get together...That we were going to become a couple. I sigh and pull away. I feel horrible. I sat back down beside Erik and waited for his reaction...For his hatred.

"Okay..." He said as he looked up at me. "I get it...And I'm okay with it. I really am...I'll find someone as soon as possible..."

I could tell he wasn't okay. I saw the rushing tears go down his eyes and his nose redding. This is really hard...To not run into his arms and hug him...But I have to stay true to my husband...Or at least try to... I see Ryan get up from his seat and leave. I presume to check up on other patients...Maybe to get away from me...I shake my head, meantally slapping myself. I look over at Erik and got up, walking over to his bed. I climb in beside him and stroke his soft cheek. I sigh and slowly close my eyes...

"Please wake up soon...I need you." I slowly fell asleep, not know what the futures who hold for us...For everyone.

DUN DUN DUN

JK LOL

(END OF CHAPTER)

Hey Fantoms,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of The Music Lovers. I'm going to be doing an A/N cheater hat will probably be out today. It'll kinda be like voice your own opinion. I'm sorry for not uploading for a very long time. I've been very busy with things this summer. And I've also been busy with an amazing roleplay with PhantomOfTheOperaYes! He's amazing! Check his books and profile out! PLEASE, Read, Comment, Vote, And Share with other people who like Phantom Phanfics. LOVE YOU ALL! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sincerely,

The Phantress Of The Opera