Mob-Famous

Carry on.

***

After that awkward as hell meal and getting my bag back, I started on foot back to my room, trying to digest that wonderful food and the things that just happened.

I stopped at a crossing, waiting for the green as I decided for myself that I am going to stay out of trouble until I find and talk this out with Dante.

Yep, no more trouble for you young lady.

Just as I was saying that, my eyes almost popped out when I saw who was in the back seat of a black car passing by me.

I made eye contact with Gaspari and both of our faces fell in shock.

What the fuck??

I just said that I'm not going to get into trouble anymore??

Why???

Fuck this. I said to myself, staring to run away, not looking back just as Gaspari started throwing rushed words towards his chauffeur.

His car caught up with me easily and the man rolled down the window and leaned out of the car, fixing me while forcing a 'smize'.

"Miss Elena! I was looking for you!"

"Fuck no." I mumbled under my breath, pivoting on my heel, staring towards the opposite direction, just with a faster, longer step.

"Elena!" He yelled after me, but I just hurried more, moving my arms fast by my sides to give me momentum.

Just how many Mafia families are in this town????

I stumbled upon two up until now and I don't want to involve a third, but Mr Gaspari doesn't really get that as he is now chasing me.

Rude.

***

After a while of running, dodging and sprinting, I lost my trail and came back to the room, to crash on my bed and nap for a while

Today was exhausting,but as I was laying down, eyes closed, my thoughts didn't let me fall into oblivion.

I gave up, opened my eyes and sprawled on my back and stared at the yellowing ceiling.

What am I doing here?

Looking for Dante.

I need to do just that.

The fact that he didn't give me much to go on, I needed to resort to asking around and look where it got me. Two mobs looking for me and one having me in their viewfinder.

Great.

What do I know about Dante? If I were Dante, where would I go?

Somewhere where I wouldn't be able to find him, that's for sure.