Chapter 1: Flashback

Aubrey's POV

~ 3 Years Ago ~

"Hey, girl," I said as I walked into my sister, Aleisha's house. "Hey. Hi, my favorite niece!" She said as she tickled my two year old daughter, Sabrina. I laughed. "She's your only niece." "Naww," she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

I sat the car seat down on the floor and I sat down on the couch. Aleisha sat down next to me. "So, what's up with you and Jacob?"

Jacob... His name makes me sick. I basically fell for a player. He told me that he loved me and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Then about a year later, I got pregnant with Sabrina. Now that I had her, he has to work all these crazy hours.

"Aleah, I think he's cheating on me," I said. "Why?" She asked. "Because, ever since I had Sabrina, he's been "working" crazy hours at work and he never spends time with us."

Aleisha got on her phone and scrolled through Instagram. "Oh, well you're a great listener," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm looking at his page to see if he doing something he ain't got no business," she said.

"Oh... Well, good looking out," I nervously smiled. "Shut up," she giggled. A few minutes past, then she said something. "Oh, someone's been naughty," she said. "What?" I said as I scooted next to her.

"Look." She pulled up a picture of Jacob and some girls laying on him. "What the heck man?!" I yelled. "Bre, quiet down. She falling asleep," she said. I looked down at Sabrina and slightly smiled.

"You know what? I'm gonna called him and tell him it's over," I said dialing his phone number. "Can I do it?" She said smirking. "No, stupid." She rolled her eyes. "Just tryna help," she mumbled.

( Play the Song )

"Hello?!" He yelled over the loud music in the background. "Jacob, go outside," I said as I did the same. "What?!" He said. "Go outside!" I yelled. "Alright, hold on!"

I waited a few minutes then I heard his voice. "What you want?" He asked rudely. "Well, for one, why didn't you get your daughter? And two, why are all those girls all up on you in the picture?" I said.

"Well, I didn't get Sabrina because I had to work and those girls are my best friends," he said. "Oh, so you can go the club with your 'best friends,' but you can't come get your daughter?" I semi-yelled.

"Look, I was going to get but something popped up. What happened was-" I cut him off. "You know what? Save it. Look, I think we should break up. I don't even think you love me anymore," I said.

He sighed. "You know. I'm not even go lie... I don't love you..."

When he said that, my heart fell into my stomach. I can't believe he just said that.

"Ever since you had Sabrina, I lost feelings for you. I told you I didn't want no kids, and then Sabrina came... I'm sorry... Bye..."

He hung up. I still held the phone to my ear as if we we're still on the phone. I put my phone in my pocket and walked into the house. I closed and locked the door then sat down by Aleisha.

"What happened?" She asked. I looked up at her with watery eyes. "Come here," she said as she pulled me into a hug. I cried in her shoulder and she held me tightly.

"It's ok. I'll help you with Sabrina," she whispered. "Thank you," I whispered as I continued to cry.

What do you think about the first chapter? Well, Jacob is a rude person, huh? Will Aubrey make through life without him? Find out in the next chapter!

~KiKi 😍💕